Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS: TOP Racing Scythe w/ HPI Cyclone Pro4 parts >

FS: TOP Racing Scythe w/ HPI Cyclone Pro4 parts

FS: TOP Racing Scythe w/ HPI Cyclone Pro4 parts

Old 12-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)
Default FS: TOP Racing Scythe w/ HPI Cyclone Pro4 parts

*Please Read* No trades. Shipping within the US only. PM if interested. I will try and respond the same day. Thanks for looking.

Payment: PayPal payments only. First to pay gets the item. For repeat customers, you may send PayPal Personal funds option. US Postal Money Order accepted if PayPal is unavailable. You must wait until check is received before I ship.

Shipping: UPS Ground OR USPS Priority for items over 1lb. USPS First Class for items under 13oz.
Buyer will receive automatic email from PayPal with tracking info. Buyer to purchase additional insurance. UPS Insurance is automatically included for up to $100. Buyer covers any additional or requested insurance.

Description:
TOP Racing Scythe. Custom anodized in blue, originally it was red. It has the new chassis and new Scythe drivetrain that includes new pulleys and belts. Has front an rear sway bars. I'm throwing in a practice body that's seen better days. Good for TC racing, RCGT class, or drifting.

This is like a Hot Bodies TC. Out of the box it uses front Hot Bodies suspension parts from the HPI Cyclone and Pro4; steering knuckles, C-hubs and rear hubs. You can get these parts from a local Hobbytown USA, Tower, Stormer or local hobbyshop. It Also uses HPI Pro4/Cyclone front and rear arms, and body posts. The shocks and front CVD bones are also Yokomo but re-branded as TOP Racing.

Includes the following (see photos):
- Original drivetrain, chassis, and hingepins
- 2 sets of Much More Racing 36shore tires
- New in package HPI front an rear arms
- Extra front and rear arms out of package
- Extra HPI rear hubs
- 1 extra steel CVD bone
- 2 extra aluminum CVD bones
- Belt tensioner
- Diff nut screws
- New in package prebuilt diff thrust bearing

For product support and setup see: http://www.topracingusa.com/
For parts listing, photos, manual see TOP Racing Japan: http://www.top-racing.jp/eng/

Condition:
Used. One of the front alum bulkheads uses a longer screw. When taking apart for maintenance keep track of screw locations. A few scratches on bottom. Chassis is newly installed and ran for only 2 races and has a protective teflon tape on the rear edge. The current spool is notched but I am including another Scythe Steel spool that is in better condition.

* The rear differential does need a rebuild. A new spring is needed but I emailed OD from TOP Racing to see if the new Photon diff cone washers might work.

SOLD

Price: $150 Shipped

Photos (click for larger version):

For more of my items for sale click here:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ories-etc.html

Last edited by rcjunkie3000; 12-04-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Wink

Bump!
Old 12-04-2009, 06:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

SOLD