Search

huge rc sale, somthing for everyone!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MötleyRöx
Your mom's a bitch.

You've made your point. We get it. Get over yourself, you will not make or break this guys life or his trader rating. One feedback point was all you get.

Grow up mate - insults from nobodys over the internet (let alone unoriginal insults not even aimed at me - ???) do nothing for me, and wont get a rise - i grew out of that years ago, sorry mate.

In case you didn't actually read anything i have said (like a few ppl in this thread are neglecting to do), and you just skimmed your eyes across my post and threw the first insult that came to your tiny mind - then here's a refresher for you...

Originally Posted by danhfvcsd
*i dont give a rats ass what anyone thinks - i'll continue to label the guy as a bad seller, as that's exactly what he is, and people should know.... over and over again, and i dont care how sick of me you all get
Old 12-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

not really to get involved but.......

Canada to Australia there is no way in any world you come from is able to be ground shipped at all theres a big pond there blocking the road way

as stated he got ripped off i know how it is i have been too infact i got ripped off my crawler as well but.........

someone said you sent it out good for you he sold it easy money then it was said that you got the crawler you just dont wanna pay the 10 bucks to get it out of holding??

you both have way more trader points then i have but still hes only asking for a some of what the bill was i say thats a good deal

to stop this crap from going on post a picture of your papers from sending out the car thingy he bought to prove it was sent out!

say it was sent out you should have insurance on this thing cause its got a 200 mandatory on post over seas so theres the money he was asking for non out of your pocket what so ever

and mate i know your all pissed off and such but it is a little out of hand i see its been months and i could have walked it there by now but still one posting would have mad a point for people to look at his point things

guy from Canada i dont care if you shipped it out or didnt theres still a way to send out the 200 bucks back to him his money from not sending it or the insurance from the post office

but there we go problem solved

lunchbox over and out!
Old 12-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Tech Regular

when i say surface shipping - i mean like, - not via air post - via a ship... that takes months! Our deal was with express post - and THAT is the reason i am so angry... I am not worried if he posted it or not - Our deal was re-negged the moment he sent it basic snail mail, and THAT is my problem - the dishonesty of not even letting me know it was sent that way...

I normally wouldn't carry on like this, and i know it's silly - but i couldnt care less to be honest... If his communication skills were up to par, and if he at least replied to a few of my countless pms, then no - i wouldn't at all be sour in any way - it's a principle thing, and if i have to explain that again, (no offence to anyone) i don't know what page you are reading, and you need to take more notice of the point i am making here...
Old 12-15-2009, 06:10 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

ok i miss took that shipping thing but still theres insurance for things like this i never ship with out it even if its down the block lol
Old 12-15-2009, 06:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Last edited by MötleyRöx; 12-19-2009 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Removed by original poster
Old 12-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Tech Regular

yeah - there's usually no need for insurance when things get posted express post - as i had assumed it was posted...

dayum motley - sit down and have a good, THOROUGH read of everything i've posted on the subject, and then give me your input after you have an understanding of the situation.

I've already stated that his trader rating was fine at the time of purchase - he had one bad rating that was taken back, so figured he'd be all clear - guess not...

I got the joke - but it's more of a joke when you actually know the person you're talking to - otherwise it becomes a stab... but i'm curious as to how you got to the conclusion i am full of myself because of the comment you made? regardless - it didnt bother me.

Maybe i am going too far - but whatever - shit happens - deal with it - this is the way i will deal with it, so whatevs - i know ive done nothing wrong, and am in the right here - the only thing i've done is ruin this fellas threads - but hey - only 332 of his threads to ruin til we're even
Old 12-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (95%+)

^^^
You write so damn much in your post's I fall asleep just reading them. Is it an australian thing?
Old 12-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Tech Regular

No, it's just me - i like to get my full point across.... But i am curious - Is being lazy an american thing?
Old 12-15-2009, 08:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MTclassPro
^^^
You write so damn much in your post's I fall asleep just reading them. Is it an australian thing?
Alright MTclasspro, leave this thread alone, i'm asking you as a fellow Team member(look at both of our sigs) to don't act like a total butthole on the forums, we really don't need any1 who acts like on deutsch on here or any other foums!!!! THANKS
Old 12-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (83%+)

Originally Posted by danhfvcsd
No, it's just me - i like to get my full point across.... But i am curious - Is being lazy an american thing?
your a idiot you making yourself look like a loner man just leav it alone alredy
Old 12-22-2009, 09:57 PM
Tech Regular

-lol- I don't need internet friends mate - i have plenty of real ones. Rather be a loner idiot than a dishonest moron tho.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Thumbs down

i had a problem once sold an engine to a guy in spain worst shipping ever 1 month later i refunded him his money because i screwed up and shipped it the wrong way he finally got the motor 3 months later 500.00 callari on road full mod and he was honest to send me my money back deals like this go a long way if you sent it the wrong way and charged for it you should be held responsible and no your little smiling faces dont make it better to the buyer or anyone else just look at your feedback hard to trust anybody with even i bad review thats my 2 cents anyway well good luck hope you get something back and merry christmas