Old 12-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (83%+)

ttt
Old 12-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (95%+)

Originally Posted by danhfvcsd View Post
I am astounded that you STILL don't seem to get it... It's not the fact you posted it or not... I (astonishingly DO) believe you posted it...

It's the fact you blatently lied to my face by quoting me an express post price (which tracking is clearly supplied for) and kept on insisting it was posted as such, and when I finally got sick of waiting and keeping my cool being as pleasant as you well know, I checked it out and realised that you had posted standard surace mail, and the main point here (hang on let me get my caps out so you finally may realise)...
IS THE FACT YOU FAILED TO LET ME KNOW YOU HAD POSTED VIA STANDARD POST, AND YOU LED ME TO BELIEVE IT WAS POSTED EXPRESS!!!!!!

This makes you dishonest, and untrustworthy, as who knows what kind of postage they are getting... And on top of that, who knows of they'll even receive their goods???

You offer no refund of any sort, which I feel I am totally welcome to, as it wouldn't have been lost in the post in the first place if it had been posted express as we had finalised in our deal.

If you still cannot see how you have done wrong and still fail to AT LEAST admit To he fact, then I am sorry, but as you have caused me considerable hardship - I, too will be causing you some aswell...

Just remember... You could have saved yourself te drama by just contacting me and spilling your beans - do the honest and right thing and none of this would be happening... I actually remember sending you a message actually saying to you, something along the lines of "if you have messed up, come clean and it'll be all good". But still I got no response...

Even when I stumbled across what you had done, you did absolutely nothing untill I started posting in one of your current FS threads... That in itself shows you care nil about the drama you caused me or the considerable
amount of money I may aswell have thrown in the bin that you have been enjoying, while I sit here with nothing to show for it.

But of course you wouldn't care - you have my money now, so why would you care?
Dude chill out already.
Youve said enough in the 'Trader Feedback' part of the forum, why bring it here? Is there any reason besides you being a Pric*? Im sure over 60% of the people who read Trader Feedback already seen what you posted, and are looking at this ad.
its not right, anyway man hope you sell this stuff, If I had the money ATM i would buy the Revo.
TTT
Old 12-14-2009, 10:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MTclassPro View Post
Dude chill out already.
Youve said enough in the 'Trader Feedback' part of the forum, why bring it here? Is there any reason besides you being a Pric*? Im sure over 60% of the people who read Trader Feedback already seen what you posted, and are looking at this ad.
its not right, anyway man hope you sell this stuff, If I had the money ATM i would buy the Revo.
TTT
thanx alot man its about time someone agrees with me. i was ripped of by some kid on here last month and i still have nothing to show and everyone was sticking up for him. you no how mad that makes a guy. we traded crawler for crawler i sent him mine and he got it and sold it within a day and i never got mine at all. that was 2 months ago and to top it off that kid gave me bad feedback then theres this guy who thinks i ripped him off but hes just outa control. make me an offer on that revo.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MTclassPro View Post
Dude chill out already.
TTT

Who are you? His part time lover that just caught up on last month's news?

In case you havent come out of your little rc shell, not everyone reads trader feedback, and posting in this guys threads is the only way to get him to even make an attempt to reply to me.... ya know - just in case you havent been actually reading what has been going on mate. Losing out on over $300 tends to turn pastors into pric*s too - it's no bloody wonder i'm outta control when i get zero response to countless extremely calm and forgiving pms....

There is more of a principle fact in the matter here tho - it should be known to all in any way possible.... and in case we haven't forgotten - it's a public forum, and i'll do what i like - i'm within the rules, so deal with it, or get lost and go thieve outta some other forums.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:49 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by danhfvcsd View Post
Who are you? His part time lover that just caught up on last month's news?

In case you havent come out of your little rc shell, not everyone reads trader feedback, and posting in this guys threads is the only way to get him to even make an attempt to reply to me.... ya know - just in case you havent been actually reading what has been going on mate. Losing out on over $300 tends to turn pastors into pric*s too - it's no bloody wonder i'm outta control when i get zero response to countless extremely calm and forgiving pms....

There is more of a principle fact in the matter here tho - it should be known to all in any way possible.... and in case we haven't forgotten - it's a public forum, and i'll do what i like - i'm within the rules, so deal with it, or get lost and go thieve outta some other forums.
+1
Old 12-15-2009, 10:19 AM
Tech Elite

are you done yet? stay outa my threds plz. i did not rip you off its not my fault shipping iver seas is stupid. i was ripped off on here to and got bad feedback from the little punk you dont see me crying about it still
Old 12-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rcman101 View Post
are you done yet? stay outa my threds plz. i did not rip you off its not my fault shipping iver seas is stupid. i was ripped off on here to and got bad feedback from the little punk you dont see me crying about it still
Actually, no i'm not done yet, and no i wont stay out of your threads - i'm gonna continue to let ppl know to be weary of you.

You CLEARLY ripped me off man - you quoted me $56 for express shipping - you then proceeded to send it via standard surface mail while you still had me believe it was posted express.

Overseas shipping isn't stupid, it gets used everyday without hitch - this one unfortunately has been lost obviously tho - but you see, the point here, is that if you had posted it express, it wouldn't be lost at all, as you would have had a tracking # given to you.

I really can't believe you are still almost trying to defend yourself over this man - you've been caught out red-handed, and it's like you refuse to believe it in your own mind.

And so what if you were ripped off here?? Does that mean you have to go get revenge or something on everyone else, because it was easy for them to get away with, so you thought "why dont i do it too?"

You don't show any remorse for what you've done, and you dont even offer ANY sort of money refund or offer any kind of solution to the problem - you just sit there at your screen and tell me you'll look for the receipt and then do nothing til i have to write back to you again - you're scum mate, and deserve to be hounded on for the rest of your days here you dirty little dog.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:39 PM
Tech Elite

what do you expect me to do? give u a full refund so im out my car and money? i dont think so buddy. its not my fault what happend. ill never ship over seas ever again. i bet you got the car your just not saying anything. stay out of my threads
Old 12-15-2009, 04:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Last edited by MötleyRöx; 12-19-2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Removed by original poster
Old 12-15-2009, 05:20 PM
Tech Regular

I dont expect a full refund, but i do expect some sort of compensation - for the billionth time, if you had posted it express as we had sorted in our deal, i would have my car, and there'd be no issue.

I'm not a liar or dishonest as you may be, so, no, i do not have the car here - if it does by miracle chance show up, then i will gladly let you know - but even if it did, it still doesn't change the fact you re-negged on our deal you neanderthal.

meh - i'll lecture him all i like - if you dont like it, dont read it numbnuts.

Yes - it is my fault that i waited so long and gave the guy benefit of the doubt, as he dragged me on so long, and since i've never had any issues with anyone ever before (out of many MANY other transactions - not only on this forum but plenty others), so never really thought that i would be getting screwed along the line.

Part of the payment came out of my bank, so i'm currently chasing em down on that.

The main reasons i'm badgering the guy, is as follows....

*he is blatently dishonest
*he continued to lie to me over and over and over again
*he offers zero sympathy or compensation for something that is clearly his fault
*i dont give a rats ass what anyone thinks - i'll continue to label the guy as a bad seller, as that's exactly what he is, and people should know.... over and over again, and i dont care how sick of me you all get - karma is a bitch
Old 12-15-2009, 05:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Last edited by MötleyRöx; 12-19-2009 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Removed by original poster
Old 12-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Thumbs up MidNight's crawler mad it to ur house........

Actually, yes, the crawler he was supposed to receive did come to his door, he is just to stubborn to pay the $10 hold fee on the crawler bcz the other guy didn't trust u, as seeing those 4 negatives u have in the last 12months!!!!

But(rcman101), it does look like u can be good most of the time, but theres something shady going on with you and i don't no why u have all those +1 feedbacks and some -1 feedbacks???

Last edited by LOSTTHEMOJO; 12-15-2009 at 05:41 PM. Reason: add info

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service