Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
nitro rustler that has been moded big time, 3.3 racing eng. lots of extras,!! >

nitro rustler that has been moded big time, 3.3 racing eng. lots of extras,!!

nitro rustler that has been moded big time, 3.3 racing eng. lots of extras,!!

Old 11-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Default nitro rustler that has been moded big time, 3.3 racing eng. lots of extras,!!

up for sale is a RC MOD NITRO RUSTLER, w/ four bodys, one is brand NEW with custom paint, a must see in the SUN,, i worked at a hobby shop and this car was totley re-done, it can't be touched,, i removed the 2.5 stock and INSTALLED A 3.3 RACING ENGINE, SHE IS THE WHEELY RIDEING KING,!!! after building the car the customer did not have the money to pay so i bought it, all i want is some of the money back, and i am taking a lost on my time in bulding this BEAST,!! here is a break-down of some of what went into this bad-a@@ car,, ( NEW 3.3 RACING $139.68 WITH TRADE-IN OF THE STOCK 2.5 ENGINE STILL HAVE THE RECIPT SEEN IN PIC.,, ) ( STEEL YOKES ON DRIVES SO THEY WON'T BREAK UNDER ALL THE TORK $19.99, ) ( ALUMINUM BIG DADDY FUEL FILTER APPROX $14.99, ) ( ALUMINUM WHEELY-WHEELS W/ALUM WHEELS W/BEARINGS APPROX $29.95, ) ( REBUILT AND RE-GEARED THE TRANSMISSION TO HANDLE THE XTREME POWER, ),, ( NEW CHARGABLE 3000 BATTERY FOR ELECTRIC START $34.99,) ( CHARGABLE HUMP BACK PACK IN THE CAR $29.99,) ( FUEL $40.00, ) this thing is sick,!! if you would like to try your skill and cat-walk it, or just show off and draw that crowed, ADD UP ALL THE PARTS THAT WENT INTO BUILDING THE BAD-BOY IS $310.00, AT YOUR COST SO THERE I WILL BREAK EVEN,, MAKEING NOTHING ON LABOR,,
---------------------------------- A STEAL AT ONLY $250.00,,-------------------------,,