Novarossi N21R Limited NIB

Old 01-07-2010, 07:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

bcarter007- thats who i figured you were talking about. Let me know when you are ready to go and I will do my very best to get you want out of your engine.

Jmoneym- The stock N21R is a great performing engine for the money. Will it perform well in a truggy? It will push a truggy but not nearly as well as a Plus-4 or any other higher end .21. The race ported version however will push a truggy around as good or better than a stock P5 or stock Plus21-4C and they are only $225 or $240 with the front TKO ceramic bearing which I always highly recommend as I have had several engines come back with leaking front bearings that madeit tough to tune and perform correctly including Michael Malott as bcarter007 has mentioned. The engines not only perform perfectly with the new bearing, the bearing also lasts 5 times longer because of the double shield protection keeping the vacuum in on one side and the dirt out of the other. Let me know if you are interested in an N21R or any of the other engines from the Novarossi linup as I have most of them in stock ready to go. Thanks for your interest!!
Old 01-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

Got the N21R's back in stock and they are $140 shipped in the US, $145 to Canada and PM me for a quote overseas. Thanks