Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New 80a EZrun ESC's

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

I wouldn't worry too much about jeeperscreepers, he's the one that keeps bumping his thread wanting a $50 mamba max. He's conducted scientific studies, and knows the exact amount r/c equipment's value depreciates, regardless of demand. I don't really know who he is to decide who this forum is for as well. $75 isn't a bargain, but by no means a bad price, or price gouging. Considering the link he gave has been out of stock for 3 months, and has no idea when will restock, and yours are ready to ship. To the other, post up a link to show how much the "others" are selling them for, I'd like to see. Most I see that have them ready to go are $75.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:24 PM

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by junkman12
I wouldn't worry too much about jeeperscreepers, he's the one that keeps bumping his thread wanting a $50 mamba max. He's conducted scientific studies, and knows the exact amount r/c equipment's value depreciates, regardless of demand. I don't really know who he is to decide who this forum is for as well. $75 isn't a bargain, but by no means a bad price, or price gouging. Considering the link he gave has been out of stock for 3 months, and has no idea when will restock, and yours are ready to ship. To the other, post up a link to show how much the "others" are selling them for, I'd like to see. Most I see are around $75.

Lol yeah talk about trying to rip people off JC.

$75 covers my cost, paypal fees, shipping from canada and I make a couple dollars for my effort. As I told another person, I would do $70 if you paypal a personal payment and maybe $65 for US people as it costs me less to ship to the US than canada. It would have to be a personal payment though so if it doesnt make it to your door, I dont get chargebacks from paypal. I have over 800 feedbacks on ebay. The bastards want $8 in fees to sell one esc. I dont think so. Anyways, if you want one, are from the US and will pay me with personal paypal payment, then I would do $65 but dont bitch if It doesnt make it to your door. Or pay me the $70 with a personal paypal payment and I will give you tracking. I cant and wont do $60.

Last edited by EMAXX ab USER; 11-01-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by jeeperscreeper
(by the way you should watch what you say in your PM's)
What? you didnt like the little boy comment? get over it jackwad
Old 11-01-2009, 06:54 PM

Here is some pics for ya.

here and
here

Thanks
Old 11-03-2009, 05:45 PM

Back to the top