Wiki Posts
Search

-= Losi Strike BND, nearly new w/ custom body and upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)
Default -= Losi Strike BND, nearly new w/ custom body and upgrades

I am selling a Losi Strike Bind and Drive that has been used two nights. It has Slash body mounts front and rear with Casper's setup. I also have a custom painted Losi Strike body included as shown in the pictures. The original black body is also included.

This is the BND - Bind and Drive version that comes with a Spektrum receiver installed. Just bind to any Spektrum compatible transmitter, install your battery and go! The ESC has low voltage cutoff for LiPo compatibility. The motor was broken in properly outside of the truck.

I raced this twice in a stock CORR class locally. The first night I took TQ and won the main with it. Comes shipped in the original box with all manuals and extra parts/tool that were included.

I will let this all go for $175 shipped to the cont US. If you have any questions please send me a PM and I will reply ASAP.

I am not looking to separate or trade - straight sell through Paypal only please.
Attached Thumbnails -= Losi Strike BND, nearly new w/ custom body and upgrades-img_5498.jpg   -= Losi Strike BND, nearly new w/ custom body and upgrades-img_5500.jpg   -= Losi Strike BND, nearly new w/ custom body and upgrades-img_5499.jpg   -= Losi Strike BND, nearly new w/ custom body and upgrades-img_5501.jpg   -= Losi Strike BND, nearly new w/ custom body and upgrades-img_5496.jpg  

Old 10-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Tech Addict

Additional photos attached
Attached Thumbnails -= Losi Strike BND, nearly new w/ custom body and upgrades-img_5493.jpg   -= Losi Strike BND, nearly new w/ custom body and upgrades-img_5494.jpg   -= Losi Strike BND, nearly new w/ custom body and upgrades-img_5495.jpg  
Old 10-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 209 (99%+)

Great guy and truck here fellows. I have seen this truck on the podium and it looked very good. Miller is a top notch seller and takes great care of his equipment.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Tech Addict

TTT
Old 10-20-2009, 07:13 PM
Tech Addict

Bump
Old 10-20-2009, 07:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Why are u selling it?
Old 10-20-2009, 08:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RandyJones
Why are u selling it?
seems like every person that races at CarolinasRC sold theirs...mostly cause there's a very large spec class and most race slashes.

the seller's a GREAT guy though...i bought a Losi 8ight 2.0 w/e-conversion off him....and he went above and beyond what a seller should...he even brought me extras parts to the track, AFTER i had already paid for the buggy...and gave me a free set of wheels/tires just so i can have it running when i first bought it!
Old 10-20-2009, 09:37 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RandyJones
Why are u selling it?
I've decided to go a different direction, and I already have a Slash that I race for stock CORR.

Originally Posted by GSRswapandslow
seems like every person that races at CarolinasRC sold theirs...mostly cause there's a very large spec class and most race slashes.

the seller's a GREAT guy though...i bought a Losi 8ight 2.0 w/e-conversion off him....and he went above and beyond what a seller should...he even brought me extras parts to the track, AFTER i had already paid for the buggy...and gave me a free set of wheels/tires just so i can have it running when i first bought it!
Thanks
Old 10-21-2009, 03:52 AM
Tech Addict

PMs replied