Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
RCLab 7.7 Evo for sale...cheap! >

RCLab 7.7 Evo for sale...cheap!

RCLab 7.7 Evo for sale...cheap!

Old 02-09-2004, 09:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default RCLab 7.7 Evo for sale...cheap!

I have an almost brand new RCLab Evo 7.7 NR that has been upgraded to pro specs. Includes all blue anodized pro parts. I spent 200 bucks on the NR kit itself and then another 240 bucks on the pro parts and other spare parts. There is enough parts to build almost another one! (extra arms, chassis, bulkheads, wheels,...etc.) I raced it twice indoors only. No scratches whatsoever...you will not be disappointed. Serious enquiries only! I will make you a very good deal and photos will be emailed if you want to see how emaculate the chassis is. I'm willing to let it go for 250 but if you want even more goods, for an extra 125 bucks, you will get my whole setup. (Ko Propo EX-5 master, Duratrax Streak ESC, RCD micro receiver, and a Digital Peak charger with a almost new nimh pack, and Reedy MVP stock motor. Shipping will be calculated once a deal is met. There is also a Protoform Alpha body that is still in good shape too. This car has to go...its been sitting in my closet for over a half a year now...not into this hobby anymore...
Old 02-10-2004, 04:44 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Evo

You've got PM
Old 02-10-2004, 11:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

ttt