Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
F/S Brushless Summit/Revo RPM Parts "NEW" Slash MMM 2200kv Lipos FT B4 Novak 13.5 GTB >

F/S Brushless Summit/Revo RPM Parts "NEW" Slash MMM 2200kv Lipos FT B4 Novak 13.5 GTB

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F/S Brushless Summit/Revo RPM Parts "NEW" Slash MMM 2200kv Lipos FT B4 Novak 13.5 GTB

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 06:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I could be interested in the hardcase Zippys, but you're charging a $20 upcharge, not $9. Are you flexible?
Old 09-28-2009, 11:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs down

pb4ugo can you read, what is 45 - 36? Where I come from that is 9, not 20. Read the ad completly before you open your mouth because stupidity usually spills out. His ad states 45 including shipping not plus shipping. I bought 2 of these flightmax 2 cells from hobbycity and it took 10 weeks to get them and when they showed up, finally, both had a dead cell. I do not speak Cantonese, as they came from Hong Kong and that is the local dialect, so I was out my 75 bucks. They do not offer any warrantee and this guy (Jon) does, he is a good dude and no one should hesitate to buy from him. These batteries are brand new, not used. Would you consider a battery from a hobby shop to be used? I think not. He is a dealer so it is the same thing. I can only guess that you spend way too much time trying to lick your own elbow. Good luck buying over seas .

pb4ugo
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could be interested in the hardcase Zippys, but you're charging a $20 upcharge, not $9. Are you flexible?
Old 09-29-2009, 05:55 AM
Tech Regular

Right back at you--can YOU read?
http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s...idProduct=8357
$45 - $25 = $20
Or is elementary arithmetic too advanced for you too?
He would be reasonable asking for the $9 premium (Or $34 each), but like I said, I would not be interested in buying from him at that price. As a potential buyer I checked his interest level in a reduced price.

I'll tell you what, you buy these packs from him for the inflated price, and everybody's happy. He gets his asking price, and you don't have to become incensed over something that doesn't concern you. Have a nice day.

Last edited by pb4ugo; 09-29-2009 at 06:09 AM. Reason: add'l info
Old 09-29-2009, 07:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pb4ugo
Right back at you--can YOU read?
http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s...idProduct=8357
$45 - $25 = $20
Or is elementary arithmetic too advanced for you too?
He would be reasonable asking for the $9 premium (Or $34 each), but like I said, I would not be interested in buying from him at that price. As a potential buyer I checked his interest level in a reduced price.

I'll tell you what, you buy these packs from him for the inflated price, and everybody's happy. He gets his asking price, and you don't have to become incensed over something that doesn't concern you. Have a nice day.
Hi,

Not sure what happened up there with you guys so I'm gonna stay out of it.
The mark up isn't $20 actually.

The batteries cost $25 and the shipping is $6-10 each depending on if you choose EMS express shipping or regular Parcel. I choose EMS because otherwise it's not insured against loss or damage.
So after paying shipping to me, Paypal fees, and shipping to whoever buys them, I'm not actually making any money on them.

I buy these for resale because as Ledbely said, I'm an R/C Dealer and when people buy vehicles from me I offer these lipos at cost so they can get them instantly without waiting weeks and weeks for them to arrive.

My local price is $35 with the purchase of a a vehicle or $40 normally.
But because I have to ship them to you and pay Paypal fees I charge $45 over the net so I can at least break even.
All that said, I am not flexible on the price, sorry.

Thanks for the interest and I'm sorry for whatever arguement you two were in.

Last edited by Neu_Racer; 09-29-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:27 AM
Tech Regular

Nue

Sounds fair enough. I don't know what happened either, I asked you a question and all of a sudden I had this guy calling me stupid. Good luck with the sale.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pb4ugo
Nue

Sounds fair enough. I don't know what happened either, I asked you a question and all of a sudden I had this guy calling me stupid. Good luck with the sale.
He apparently knows me but I don't know him. At least not through his screen name and I surely didn't ask him to yell at you.

Thanks for the interest though. See ya round the forum.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:28 PM
Tech Elite

Both chargers are sold
3 of the hard cased lipos are sold

Items left are:
Summit/Revo
SC8 (pending sale)
All wheels/tires including Big Joes
Servos
5 of the 3S lipos
2 of the 2S lipos
RPM parts
SC8 Carbon shock towers front and rear
Slash
Mamba Monster 2200kv system

Still accepting offers so don't be shy.

Here is a pic of the Mamba system.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Tech Elite

Both chargers are sold
Mamba Monster is pending sale

SC8-E steering issue was in fact the arm rubbing on the servo case so I drilled it out further and it works perfect.

Open to offers on all the wheels, Slash, Summit.

I also have a brand new STRC 17mm hub conversion in gun metal for the Traxxas Slash. Never opened $30 shipped.

Make offers on the 3S 5000 lipos!!!
Old 10-03-2009, 08:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Would you seperate the motor from the ESC there? PM sent