Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Brushless Heaven! Kyosho mp777 Buggy, durga db-01, Cen me16, Losi 8t, Xray m18 pro >

Brushless Heaven! Kyosho mp777 Buggy, durga db-01, Cen me16, Losi 8t, Xray m18 pro

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brushless Heaven! Kyosho mp777 Buggy, durga db-01, Cen me16, Losi 8t, Xray m18 pro

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 07:00 AM
Suspended

Default Brushless Heaven! Kyosho mp777 Buggy, durga db-01, Cen me16, Losi 8t, Xray m18 pro

I'm selling off most of my rc collection, pretty firm on the pricing, all cars are in great shape unless stated in the description. I've been on rcuniverse for over a year with positive ratings and on ebay as chessrocwell for over a decade with %100 feedback.

Kyosho Inferno mp777 SP2 with rc monster brushless conversion, Castle Creations Mamba Max modified with 2 fans to handle 5s with external bec, spektrum stearing servo and a ton of spare parts. All you need to run is a tx/rx and motor. Car is a tuned really awesome by my buddy at the track. It includes 4 offroad panther crimefighter style tires (99% tread), and 4 pro line street hawg tires (75 percent tread). I paid $375 for this 7 months ago and only drove twice because of time restraints and working on my 8ight. Asking $250 OBO.

Durga db-01 with upgraded slipper clutch, this car needs some rear diff work, only been driven about 10 times. Some spare parts included, good fix-up project. $120 OBO

Cen Me16, this car is the best 1/16th car made hands down. Durable, takes 1/10 parts, and just a blast to drive. This is the famous car from rcuniverse that wheelnut built in the main me16 thread. It has tons of upgrades, you can refer to the thread for exact info and tons of pics. I also upgraded it with a cc mamba 5700 motor and a 60amp ezrun esc. Car flies on 3s, more fun with a controllable 2s. Comes with 4 bodies, several never run, an extra set of proline tires I spent $50 on, almost new. $400 invested, looking for $250 OBO.

Losi 8t in perfect shape, raced twice, driven around 8 times, body unpainted. Truck is a losi brushless conversion 8t, it has a Castle Creations Monster Max esc, Med usa 60-1600kv v2 motor, airtronics steering servo, and 2 extra nitro bodies plus tons of spare parts. This truck is race ready and very fast. All you need is tx/rx and battery. I have $700 into this truck, asking $375 OBO.

2 Xray m18 pro , one is a exotec carbon fiber converstion, other is a retail pro. Never raced either car, thought I would get into indoor and never did. I would take $225 for both, or $135 for the retail pro and $120 for the converted m18. Extra parts and tires included if both purchased.

I have some spare RB5 parts also, carbon fiber front shock tower, chasis, body, lots of parts. $45

I have 2 spektrum radio transmitters that need new antennaes, selling both for $60

Shipping will be calculated on sale, no markup on shipping.

pics are at sampson.smugmug.com under electronics.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 09-20-2009, 08:46 AM
Suspended

TTT
Old 09-23-2009, 08:20 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default pic of kyosho

please send a pic of kyosho to [email protected]
Old 09-26-2009, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sampson
I'm selling off most of my rc collection, pretty firm on the pricing, all cars are in great shape unless stated in the description. I've been on rcuniverse for over a year with positive ratings and on ebay as chessrocwell for over a decade with %100 feedback.

Kyosho Inferno mp777 SP2 with rc monster brushless conversion, Castle Creations Mamba Max modified with 2 fans to handle 5s with external bec, spektrum stearing servo and a ton of spare parts. All you need to run is a tx/rx and motor. Car is a tuned really awesome by my buddy at the track. It includes 4 offroad panther crimefighter style tires (99% tread), and 4 pro line street hawg tires (75 percent tread). I paid $375 for this 7 months ago and only drove twice because of time restraints and working on my 8ight. Asking $250 OBO.

Durga db-01 with upgraded slipper clutch, this car needs some rear diff work, only been driven about 10 times. Some spare parts included, good fix-up project. $120 OBO

Cen Me16, this car is the best 1/16th car made hands down. Durable, takes 1/10 parts, and just a blast to drive. This is the famous car from rcuniverse that wheelnut built in the main me16 thread. It has tons of upgrades, you can refer to the thread for exact info and tons of pics. I also upgraded it with a cc mamba 5700 motor and a 60amp ezrun esc. Car flies on 3s, more fun with a controllable 2s. Comes with 4 bodies, several never run, an extra set of proline tires I spent $50 on, almost new. $400 invested, looking for $250 OBO.

Losi 8t in perfect shape, raced twice, driven around 8 times, body unpainted. Truck is a losi brushless conversion 8t, it has a Castle Creations Monster Max esc, Med usa 60-1600kv v2 motor, airtronics steering servo, and 2 extra nitro bodies plus tons of spare parts. This truck is race ready and very fast. All you need is tx/rx and battery. I have $700 into this truck, asking $375 OBO.

2 Xray m18 pro , one is a exotec carbon fiber converstion, other is a retail pro. Never raced either car, thought I would get into indoor and never did. I would take $225 for both, or $135 for the retail pro and $120 for the converted m18. Extra parts and tires included if both purchased.

I have some spare RB5 parts also, carbon fiber front shock tower, chasis, body, lots of parts. $45

I have 2 spektrum radio transmitters that need new antennaes, selling both for $60

Shipping will be calculated on sale, no markup on shipping.

pics are at sampson.smugmug.com under electronics.

Thanks,
Dave
Hey sampson i see you made another account since I banned your other ones