Tamiya sale:TGR, 2 TG10R's, F201

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 07:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Talking Tamiya sale:TGR, 2 TG10R's, F201

A lot of cars for sale here:

Tamiya TGR:
This car has hardly been run, pics will verify that. It has an RB 5- port turbo rear exhaust engine that has only about 4 tanks break in. It has a RD Logics one piece NTC3 pipe that is brand new. Also it will come with an unpainted but mounted HPI Toyota GT1 body. I also have extra spur gears to change the gearing. Lastly I have a 2 full sets of HPI super size slicks(33 and 27 compound) unmounted on HPI black mesh rims. All this for $350. The car does not have electrics included.

Tamiya TG10R #1:

Another car that has not seen too much use. I modified it to accept a rear exhaust engine. It has a brand new(no fuel thru it) OS 12TR engine connected to a NTC3 header and a NTC3 dual chamber pipe. Hardly any scratches on the chassis at all. It also comes with an unpainted Protoform Crowd Pleazer body, extra parts and optional spur gears. No electrics. $300

Tamiya TG10R #2:

This car is basically stock but it has an OS 15CVR motor with a Tamiya optional header and pipe. Very fast. It comes with a Tamiya Subaru Cusco body and extra parts. No electrics. $200

Tamiya F201:

This car is basically stock, hardly run. It has the optional Tamiya aluminum motor mount and motor guard. It has 2 painted bodies and is in good shape. $150

Ofna starter box:

Ofna True start multi starter box. Perfect for any of the nitro cars above. Brand new. $75 ($50 if you buy one of the nitros)

All of the above does not include shipping which is extra. Pictures are available of all of the above. Paypal or money order only. Might consider trades but would rather have cash. Please email if interested at

[email protected]

Thanks for looking.
Old 02-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

bumpin