Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
(2) amb transponders.. Cheap! Hot bodies d8 main chassis and fioroni cvds for d8 >

(2) amb transponders.. Cheap! Hot bodies d8 main chassis and fioroni cvds for d8

(2) amb transponders.. Cheap! Hot bodies d8 main chassis and fioroni cvds for d8

Old 09-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 111 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Shane369
There seems to be some confusion as to who actually got the transponders. The first email I got was from Shane r. And that was to my email. He asked for my paypal address and I sent it to him. They are the purchaser of the transponders. So, please stand up and identify yourself by your rctech screenname because I honestly don't know. This thread for some reason got out of control quickly! Lol
Shane,

That's fine if your are not going to sell them to me, but you have $125 of my money that you need to refund then please. (please see attached picture).

I sure as hell hope it had nothing to do with WHEELMAN's post.
Attached Thumbnails (2) amb transponders.. Cheap! Hot bodies d8 main chassis and fioroni cvds for d8-paypal.jpg  
Old 09-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Garet Jax
Shane,

That's fine if your are not going to sell them to me, but you have $125 of my money that you need to refund then please. (please see attached picture).

I sure as hell hope it had nothing to do with WHEELMAN's post.
I hope you guys get this resolved if someone paid for an item and has proof he needs to get those items if not a refund should be issued.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (67%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
I hope you guys get this resolved if someone paid for an item and has proof he needs to get those items if not a refund should be issued.
Apparently what happened was I got an email not pm email from srracing asking for my paypal address. I responded back with it. While they were in the process of paying I got an email from Garett jax asking for paypal address also. I was busy at the time and as far as I was concerned srracing had first option anyways. Srracing sent payment to the paypal address that I provided them with. During that same time Garett jax sent payment to my email address which is a paypal account from many years ago. Srracing sent the first email and made the first payment to the correct paypal address. I did call paypal and go through the process of resetting the password on that old paypal account and Garrett jax's money has been refunded. Thanks for keeping all of us straight!
Old 09-17-2009, 04:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (99%+)
Default transponders??

I still have not received my transponders I bought and paid for......WHATS THE DEAL????...I WANT THE TRANSPONDERS OR MY MONEY BACK.
SCAM?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????
Old 09-17-2009, 05:13 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 357 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Shane369
There seems to be some confusion as to who actually got the transponders. The first email I got was from Shane r. And that was to my email. He asked for my paypal address and I sent it to him. They are the purchaser of the transponders. So, please stand up and identify yourself by your rctech screenname because I honestly don't know. This thread for some reason got out of control quickly! Lol
Yeah started when Wheelman should mind his Business
Old 09-17-2009, 03:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (99%+)

got the mail and still no transponders........?????????????????????????????? ????????????????????
What's the deal?
Old 09-17-2009, 04:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (88%+)

He is a scammer man. Look at his other thread. He scammed someone else too.