Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Hyperion EOS0610I 6S 10A 250W balancing chargers Like New w/Extras >

Hyperion EOS0610I 6S 10A 250W balancing chargers Like New w/Extras

Hyperion EOS0610I 6S 10A 250W balancing chargers Like New w/Extras

Old 08-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Default SOLD Hyperion EOS0610I 6S 10A 250W balancing chargers Like New w/Extras

SOLD

Selling my Hyperion EOS0610I-NET balancing lipo chargers. They are in perfect condition. They output a true 250W, so you can charge a 6S lipo pack at 10 amps with a single charger. If you hook them together with the networking sync cable, you can charge 12S at 10 amps with 500W of total output. The chargers are very reliable, configurable, and easy to use with their built-in balancers and automated charge cycle. In addition to lipos, they will also charge A123, NiMH and Nicad battery packs. A single charger will charge 1S-6S lipos, and dual chargers hooked together can be used to charge 7S-12S.

Each charger includes the original box, Hyperion 2S-6S balance tap connector, additional Thunder Power 2S-6S balance connector (bought separately), output banana plug cables, and alligator clips for the input banana plugs.

Price is $120 shipped each. If you buy them both together, the price is $200 shipped (and I will throw in for free the sync cable to connect the chargers together).

Last edited by kkant; 08-31-2009 at 01:22 PM. Reason: sold