Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas Blast electric boat w/2 batteries

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default Traxxas Blast electric boat w/2 batteries

I bought this Traxxas Blast RTR boat a month ago to run while I was at the beach. It was a blast (sorry) the 3-4 times I ran it, but now it's taking up too much space in my office and I'd like to move it.

The boat comes from the factory with a 20-turn Stinger motor, waterproof ESC, sealed radio box for the receiver, waterproof servo, and a 2-channel stick radio. It's the latest model with a factory installed motor cooler/sleeve and water pickup.

I will also throw in a pair of Promatch 4200 6-cell NiMH batteries with Traxxas plugs. All you'll need is a charger.

The boat is in fine running condition, but does show some of the normal signs it has been in salt water (slight corrosion on the hardware). Other than that, it's perfect.

Looking for $95 PLUS shipping charges (lower 48-states only). Paypal only.

Check out my feedback, and buy with confidence.

As always, thanks for looking!

Last edited by minimadman2003; 08-25-2009 at 07:27 PM. Reason: wife was going to kill me!
Old 08-25-2009, 07:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default pics

pics....

The last one is my poor attempt to zoom in on the corrosion on the outdrive hardware.
Attached Thumbnails Traxxas Blast electric boat w/2 batteries-blast1.jpg   Traxxas Blast electric boat w/2 batteries-blast2.jpg   Traxxas Blast electric boat w/2 batteries-blast3.jpg   Traxxas Blast electric boat w/2 batteries-blast4.jpg