Several items to trade

Old 07-28-2009, 07:37 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Several items to trade

Well I have alot of stuff around that I've ended up with and don't need like most I guess, and other things I don't have enough of haha. Here is at least a partial list of what I've got..

Yokomo esc, (scr 6712)
brand new in the box. I hooked it up and verified that it worked, but that is it. I am unsure of the exact specs, but on their website they say it is great for drift cars etc. From what I have read on the specs it will handle mild modifieds probably down to a 15-17 turns or something. Has a fancy blue heatsink on it and has reverse. Comes with setup sheet, dbl tape, etc

Annsman racing sparkle drift tires/ wheels.
These are cool drifting tires that have flints built into the bottom. I don't
have my onroad car anymore so no need in me keeping these..

10 cell gp3300 battery pack. This pack isn't in mint condition looks wise, but the cells all work good, and it has loads of power. Also would be good if you wanted to tear it apart and build sxs packs or something

New HPI baja parts, new rear spoiler in the package, as well as a new set of Paddle tires for the rear. I took these on a dunes ride and opened the package, but unfortunately where we were camped was a long way from the sand so I never even mounted them up. I also have a used but in good cond. daves motors exhaust spacer (fd900 x-port)if anyone is interested

Got a few plane parts, nextstar isosmooth mounts, a couple electric props, two hobbyking/hobby city tr6a 6 channel rx. These are brand new other than tested to work good, and have the extension for more range and binding clipsetc.

Got a new sullivan tigerdrive, for nitro motors roto start use etc. 6mm clutch version, this is the one that fits most of the hpi, traxxas, o.s., tons of motors, there is a reference chart on their website but it isn't letting me post the link.

Got some other odds and ends like a fuel tank I think this is for a older rc10 not sure? Plus 3 rtr type servos, a six cell sxs ib3800 pack, and sxs battery box, hpi 78 tooth spur, 380 motor etc

What I am looking for is mainly motors, 540 sized, used in good cond. brushless if you have it, and or brushless esc maybe someone is upgrading from the older style motors/controllers something like say a reedy neo1 would work, if not then brushed motors will work too if they are in really good condition and something like either a trinity or a v2 endbell newer generation (checkpoint, peak, cobalt, orion rev. etc) I am always into most tamiya offroad stuff as well, or used tx/rx. I will trade seperate items or batches whatever it can be worked out here is a link shoot me a message if you want to trade. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails Several items to trade-esc.jpg   Several items to trade-sparkledrift.jpg   Several items to trade-battery.jpg   Several items to trade-5bwing.jpg   Several items to trade-tiger.jpg  

Last edited by 86waterpumper; 07-28-2009 at 08:43 AM.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:39 AM
Tech Initiate

Attached Thumbnails Several items to trade-6chan1.jpg   Several items to trade-6chan2.jpg   Several items to trade-mounts.jpg   Several items to trade-misc.jpg   Several items to trade-battbox.jpg  

Old 07-28-2009, 07:41 AM
Tech Initiate

last..
Attached Thumbnails Several items to trade-esc2.jpg   Several items to trade-tank1.jpg   Several items to trade-tank2.jpg   Several items to trade-xport.jpg  
Old 07-29-2009, 05:56 AM
Tech Initiate

bump
Old 08-12-2009, 07:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Bump...
Baja stuff is gone, rest still available but going to ebay this weekend.