Wiki Posts
Search

T3 radio controller esc package

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 02:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default T3 radio controller esc package

I would be willing to trade this set up for a XXX-4 package, or YokomoMR4-BC. Make me an offer.

Description from ebay ad:

Up for auction we have a Team Associated RC10 T3. This truck is loaded with carbon graphite parts as well as many Factory Team Parts. The Associated blue aluminum shocks have never seen the outside and are brand new. I am an adult racer that takes care of his RC’s and this truck just went through a complete rebuild and cleaning before this auction. The Front tires are Losi step pins and the rears are Losi taper pins both on Proline velocity rims. The Tires have seen about 5 packs worth of hard clay track before this. There are plenty of extra parts as seen in the pictures. There are extra bulkheads, c hubs, steering parts, rear mounts, pinion gears, and spur gears. Too much to name in this description. The truck also has full bearings throughout. Other items that are included in this auction are as follows:
Trinity P2KPro
Kyosho Perfex 2 channel dual rate radio and receiver
Venom battery discharger
LRP F1 + Reverse Speed Control
Duratrax Intellipeak Charger (Charges NiCad NIMH batteries 4-8 cell including transmitter and receiver packs, Adjustable charging output, discharger, and pack refresh modes.)
2 2000 NiCad Sanyo packs built with Deans pro bars and Trinity R-Minus connectors
1 2400 NiCad Sanyo pack built with Deans pro bars and Trinity R-Minus connectors
6 2000 NiCad cells

Any questions please feel free to email me!

Payment and Shipping
I accept Paypal only. Shipping will be $20 due to the weight of the charger and batteries. I will ship in the 48 states for that price. I would be willing to ship elsewhere for the actual fee.

Check out some pics here!