Wiki Posts
Search

Used Integy 14 Amp power supply and JR DZ8450 servo

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 07:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Used Integy 14 Amp power supply and JR DZ8450 servo

I have a used Integy 14 Amp power supply for sale and a JR DZ8450 servo. The servo has a new top case on it as the ears busted off the old one. It also has a new metal gear train in it. Here is the information for both. I have the power supply mounted on a white plastic cuting board with screws for posts as seen in the pictures. I am only selling because I am getting a bigger power supply. Same as servo. I got a Futaba low profile one. Both are in great shape and work great. I will include the adapter for the power supply if I can find it. All shipping will be USPS priority mail. Paypal only. My zipcode is 45449.

Integy 14 Amp Power Supply $50.00 + shipping SOLD
JR DZ8450 Servo $35.00 + shipping

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the SHE (Super High Efficiency) 14A Power Supply by Team Integy.

FEATURES: Special design heatsink case
Switching power Supply
Super high efficiency
Safety 12V adapter
Voltage filter
Adjustable voltage
Cool running unit requires no external heatsink or cooling fan
Internal over current protection for around the clock operation
Ultra reliable switching power supply with 14 Amps output power
Very small footprint and light weight

INCLUDES: (1) 14a Power Supply
(1) 12v Adapter

REQUIRES: AC Input 100-120 Volts

SPECS: Power Current: 14 Amps Continous
18 Amps Surge

Length: 9" (229mm)
Width: 3-3/8" (86mm)
Height: 1-13/16" (21mm)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Z8450 Ultra Speed Digital Servo
Overview
At a transit time of .08 sec/60° (at 6.0 volts), JR Racing's Z8450 Digital Servo is their fastest servo to date. Not only that, but it incorporates JR's new digital technology, making it incredibly accurate. Perfect for 1/10 and 1/8 scale racers, JR Racing's new Z8450 Digital Servo is the ideal steering servo when you need the fastest response possible with superior holding power.
JR's Z8450 Servo incorporates a new digital amplifier that features a high frequency 300 Hz pulse rate (the number of times per second the amplifier sends power to the motor) versus the 50 Hz pulse rate of conventional servos. This provides quicker response and greater holding torque. (Holding torque is the ability of the servo to maintain its position when a load is applied.) Unlike conventional servos that don't develop their maximum torque until they're displaced many degrees from their desired position, Digital Servos develop maximum torque within 3° of the desired position for superior holding power. JR Racing's Z8450 feature a composite metal gear train that's virtually unstrippable.

It features a combination of hard anodized aluminum, hardened steel and brass gears with a hard coated aluminum output gear. This combination of metals provide a long, backlash-free gear life. Plus, the spacing on the dual ball bearing supported output gear has been widened to offer greater radial support and provides tighter radial output play for improved accuracy.

Other features of the Z8450 include increased resolution of 5900 steps per 120 degrees and less than 1ms deadband for extreme accuracy. Mounting dimensions of the Z8450 are the same as other standard sized JR Racing servos, so it will drop right in place. As with other JR Racing servos, a 7" servo lead is supplied to eliminate excess wiring that needs to be bundle together or cut and replaced to length with a new connector.

The highly efficient design of the digital amplifier results in only approximately 8% more current drain than a conventional servo under a given load despite its vast increase in performance.

For the fastest racing servo available with the added benefits of digital technology, check out JR Racing's new Z8450 digital servo.

Detailed Information

JR Racing's digital amplifiers feature a high frequency 300Hz output and F.E.T. transistors for increased speed and performance.
A combination of hard anodized aluminum, hardened steel and brass gears with a hard coated aluminum output gear provide a practically unstrippable and backlash-free gear train.

Z8450 Ultra Speed Digital Servo Specs
Torque: 98 oz/in @6V
Speed: .08 sec/60 degrees at 6V
Dimensions: 0.73 x 1.52 x 1.32in
Weight: 1.92 oz
Bearing: Dual
Motor Type: Coreless
Gears: Alloy Metal
Application: Sport and Hi-performance cars and trucks

Last edited by ghostman24; 07-30-2009 at 04:58 AM.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Regular

bump
Old 07-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Tech Regular

power supply sold.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:48 AM
Tech Regular

bump