Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
1/8 scale late model F/S or F/T >

1/8 scale late model F/S or F/T

1/8 scale late model F/S or F/T

Old 07-04-2009, 11:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default 1/8 scale late model F/S or F/T

Up for sale is an Ofna dirt oval GTP with an OS .21 v-spec and a pile of spares.

The car is in excellent shape and has only been a racer, not run in the street or bashed with freinds by and adult with over 20 years of RC experience. This car made 4 out of 6 A-mains in the Florida dirt oval series with one TQ and a couple top three finishes, car handles great and the OS runs like a watch as usual. The car has hardened ring gears, all the set screws have been replace with XTM flat ended set screws so none of the outdrives will come loose, a Dynamite 053 pipe and header, 100k front diff, 3k rear diff, center spool, dynamite offset right side hubs, the rear has been converted to pivot ball suspension like the newest car, and has several new suspension parts installed and raced only once. The motor has a little over 1/2 a gallon of Maxy's 20% through it and has run great right from break in, never been over 250 degrees, ever. Also included is an A+ body with side dam, normal wear and tear but still has lots of racing left in it.

There are a pile of spares and tire sets to go with this car I will try to hit some of the highlights:

1 set of RC4less 35 shore foams (oragen rims,2 heats and a main on them)
1 set of Ofna Blue foams
3 Ofna yellow foams
1 set of Proline Bowties (yellow rims)
1 set of Power Grip NH street track tires (Gray spokes)
1 set of Power Grip NH rubber slicks (chrome wheels)
1 complete unopened package of RC4less 1/8th scale spring set

Spare arms, hubs, bearings, shocks, fuel tank, pipe, glow igniter, body posts, ect. Many of them new. Also a box of NIP Ofna replacement parts, lots of small hardware for the steering tie rods, arms, bearings, ect. I bought every wear part in the suspension to replace because I like my cars to be tight in the suspension, I just never got around to doing it all. What you see in the pictures is what you get, if you want to know more about the spares PM me and I will do my best to get a better detailed account of them, there are almost enough to build a whole other car minush the chassis.

Anyone who knows RC know that you break stuff, so if you want to race 1/8th scale don't fool yourself into thinking you won't need all of this, you will. So save yourself the money and buy it all now instead of piece by piece right before your main in 5 minutes. You all know what this is worth, just the car and motor are over $400 new, body is $60, tires are $60 a set, it easy to add up fast. My asking price is $400 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. Paypal or Postal Money order only, and no, I do not want to part it out

Only trade I am looking for is and 1/10 electric late model with brushless system, custom works, terminator, ect.
Attached Thumbnails 1/8 scale late model F/S or F/T-dscn2051.jpg   1/8 scale late model F/S or F/T-dscn2052.jpg   1/8 scale late model F/S or F/T-dscn2053.jpg  
Old 07-05-2009, 06:13 AM
Tech Master

bump
Old 07-06-2009, 04:33 AM
Tech Master

up
Old 07-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Tech Master

SOLD