KO PROPO Receiver $50
FUTABA S9301 Coreless throttle servo $50
HITEC 5925MG Steering servo $50
1100 NIMH reciever pack $15
4 bodies all brand new one unpainted losi body is the one Hara used to win $100

HOPUPS over $250

ITS LISTED ON EBAY but I can end it for only $450 shipped to your door

http://cgi.ebay.com/HPI-R40-Novaross...3A1%7C294%3A50

Also a bunch of spare parts! 4 diffs, extra gears pinions and spur, belts, engine mounts, and a lot more also two extra sets of practice foam tires.

Just do the math, there's easily over $1000 invested here whoever ends up with this car will surely be happy.

This car has been only a shelf queen but it's race ready. I put all the hop up parts I could find in it! It was only ran up and down the street maybe three times and cleaned right after. The engine is from my Kyosho RRR and has about a gallon ran thru it and still a very fast motor for this car I changed the head to a purple one to match the rest of the car but it originally came with the blue novarossi rex head which I will also include. I bought this car to run the HPI challenge but until now they havent come to our town. Hop ups include; front one way, lightweight two speed shaft, front and rear carbon fiber shock mounts, carbon fiber sidebrace belt tensioner, aluminum pulleys all around, alumimun rear diff, aluminum sidebrace, rear adjustable swaybar(rare), aluminum brake hub, and stainless steel hex screws plus more. The Ko Propo radio is in excellent condition with a new receiver. This is an awesome car and really grabs attention, gets a lot of compliments. Too bad I never even got to race it.
Attached Thumbnails HPI R40 Novarossi Ko Propo Hara MTX4 RRR NT1 Hudy 733 RTR-r40.jpg   HPI R40 Novarossi Ko Propo Hara MTX4 RRR NT1 Hudy 733 RTR-r40-2.jpg   HPI R40 Novarossi Ko Propo Hara MTX4 RRR NT1 Hudy 733 RTR-r40-3.jpg   HPI R40 Novarossi Ko Propo Hara MTX4 RRR NT1 Hudy 733 RTR-r40-4.jpg   HPI R40 Novarossi Ko Propo Hara MTX4 RRR NT1 Hudy 733 RTR-r40-5.jpg