Community
Wiki Posts
Search

===VERY nice M8 with two receivers...check it out===

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 06:36 AM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

You know what, Dave?

As I am sitting here thinking about what you said.......

You are right, it woud've been better if I had never responded to the guy in the first place. I knew what he was about before I did, and I knew where it would go, so I should've just let it slide. Live and learn, I guess.

Brad
Old 05-27-2009, 07:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

You call me a thread hijacker and troll and all that crap yet looking at the time and date of things you did that in my thread first, for me looking for a servo for my son.. You hijacked my thread and started all this but in your little world you make it out in your thread like I did all this , it's ok for you to do this to someone else but if they do it to you their wrong. 1 guy agreed with you from a deal from 2 years ago and then when I asked either of you computer cowboys to show all your talk you backpeddle "oh I don't have time" I did not come here bothering you or saying one word to you did I? NOPE You don't like things I do or say so you figured it was on you to say something to me. I don't care what you do or don't like about me, I don't care if their are others who don't like me, JUST DO NOT TALK TO ME AND STAY AWAY FROM ME. Don't comment or post in my threads, their are more than enough people on this site that do agree with me and do like me because of what I do. You don't WHO CARES! Have a great day and good luck selling your remote! FREE BUMP AGAIN TTT!!!
Old 05-27-2009, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
You call me a thread hijacker and troll and all that crap yet looking at the time and date of things you did that in my thread first, for me looking for a servo for my son.. You hijacked my thread and started all this but in your little world you make it out in your thread like I did all this , it's ok for you to do this to someone else but if they do it to you their wrong. 1 guy agreed with you from a deal from 2 years ago and then when I asked either of you computer cowboys to show all your talk you backpeddle "oh I don't have time" I did not come here bothering you or saying one word to you did I? NOPE You don't like things I do or say so you figured it was on you to say something to me. I don't care what you do or don't like about me, I don't care if their are others who don't like me, JUST DO NOT TALK TO ME AND STAY AWAY FROM ME. Don't comment or post in my threads, their are more than enough people on this site that do agree with me and do like me because of what I do. You don't WHO CARES! Have a great day and good luck selling your remote! FREE BUMP AGAIN TTT!!!

SEEE????? Here he goes again!.....
Old 05-27-2009, 07:31 AM

Let's clarify a few things.....lol.

My responses will be in blue.....

You call me a thread hijacker and troll and all that crap yet looking at the time and date of things you did that in my thread first, for me looking for a servo for my son..(In the FOR SALE section) You hijacked my thread and started all this but in your little world you make it out in your thread like I did all this (You're right, I originally posted in your thread because YOU broke the rules for which YOU hold everyone else so closely too, and I thought it was funny!) , it's ok for you to do this to someone else but if they do it to you their wrong. (YOU posted in MY thread accusing me of breaking the rules....BUT I NEVER DID, so ya, that IS wrong!) 1 guy agreed with you from a deal from 2 years ago and then when I asked either of you computer cowboys to show all your talk you backpeddle "oh I don't have time" (I have the time, but I have better things to do than waste my time proving you're wrong.) I did not come here bothering you or saying one word to you did I? (Ya, YOU started this by posting needlessly about me breaking the rules in my thread, and, you are the king of editing your posts to cover the evidence of your destructive words.) NOPE You don't like things I do or say so you figured it was on you to say something to me. I don't care what you do or don't like about me, I don't care if their are others who don't like me, JUST DO NOT TALK TO ME AND STAY AWAY FROM ME. (YOU are the one still posting in MY thread, so how can you tell ME to stay away from YOU?!) Don't comment or post in my threads, (then don't break the rules you bust everyone else for) their are more than enough people on this site that do agree with me and do like me because of what I do. (I'm sure there are) You don't WHO CARES! (I don't, unless you are calling my stuff junk and bashing me in MY thread) Have a great day and good luck selling your remote! FREE BUMP AGAIN TTT!!! (thank you!)

Brad
Old 05-27-2009, 07:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

I did not break any rules. Just as my reply said to you when you started all this in my thread I made a mistake and thought I put it in the wanted section, and I asked a mod to remove it. And as you can now go look it is in the WANTED SECTION. PM a mod and ask. But that was not good enough for you and you decided to keep going. Do not talk crap about me and expect me to not reply. Say my name no more and go on with your life.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:57 AM

I did not break any rules. Just as my reply said to you when you started all this in my thread I made a mistake and thought I put it in the wanted section, and I asked a mod to remove it. And as you can now go look it is in the WANTED SECTION. PM a mod and ask. But that was not good enough for you and you decided to keep going. Do not talk crap about me and expect me to not reply. Say my name no more and go on with your life.
Actually, I WAS going to let it drop after my original post and your reply to it...until you showed your true worthless colors and posted in MY thread for nothing! So, once again, you're talking out of both sides of your mouth. And, once again showing a nice double standard. But that's NOTHING new for you.....
Old 05-27-2009, 08:07 AM

I put a link to this thread in the chat lounge and asked for constructive input on the matter. This will accomplish two things....

One---it will get it out of the for sale section and not take up space from people trying to sell stuff.

And two----it will give more people a chance to see it and let me know if/what I have done wrong here.

Sorry for cluttering up the for sale section with a thread-jacking.

Here is the link to the other thread....

http://www.rctech.net/forum/chat-lou...ml#post5864064

This thread is closed....

Thanks, Brad