Wiki Posts
Search

FS: LST2 with lots of goodies!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default FS: LST2 with lots of goodies!

This LST2 is in good condition. The Teal Mach 427 is about 1/2 gallon old and has a ton of power for this truck. The tranny has a new FOC installed, so it'll pull wheelies easily when tuned up. The receiver battery is a Maxamps pack with only 4 charges through it. It's got aluminum knuckles and the Dynamite chassis / engine brace installed. The paddles are not that old and have a lot of life left in them. The Dirt Hawgs are brand new on Losi 420 series wheels and I'll include a set of stock Losi ATX mounted tires.

What you see pictured is what you get, plus whatever else I might come across before it sells. I'll throw in a couple of MC-59 glow plugs. If it's open or on the truck, it's used and you should not expect those pieces to look new.

I'm looking for $350 + shipping. With all the parts, I think that's pretty fair, but PM me if you want to make an offer. No radio or transmitter, but everything else to run it is included. Only thing I'd be looking to trade for is E-Revo, Summit, or some good 5T hop-ups.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i got a gorilla max chassis revo roller you just need radio and servo no spares though i'll send pics if interested
Old 05-14-2009, 02:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Sure, send pics. I'll pm you the address.