Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY! >

HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!

HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!

Old 05-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!

Hey guys, sadly i'm selling all my RC stuff here, gettin out of the awesome hobby. But on the plus side for all of you I have a ton of great items that all need to sell! I'll list them up and describe them the best that I can, but if your inturested make sure you ask questions for things you want to know. I still have the original boxes for most of this stuff aswell. I'd be glad to take the time and talk with you, and would really appreciate it if you are inturested that you call me dirrectly, i'll respond to the pm's but thats alot of time wasted inbetween. So if you see something you want just ask & i'll be more than glad to pm you my number and get your items out to you asap. Also i'm only able to put up one photo of each now, but again i'd be more than glad to send you how ever many you'd like. All items are sold as is, all sales are final. Shipping will be actual cost, no mark up. I only accept PayPal.

Ok up First is the Futaba 3pks. I used this transmiter for one out door and one indoor season. Its worked great through it all! best transmiter I ever used. No problems at all, except the battery might need charged ha. It has a Rechargeable 2500mah 8 cell pack. I had a radio skin on it for a while & made the mistake of taking it off, and it pulled up a little bit of paint (the size of a dime), and it also wrinkled the paint by the screen on one side. Its strictly cosmetic though everything works great. Asking $125 + shipping.

Next is the KoPropo ps2173 servo. Great working condition. I did cut and re solder the wires though, it fits perfect in my B4. Asking $35+ shipping.

Next is the Novak 8.5 sintered rotor, Brushless motor. Asking $40+ shipping

Next is the trusty Orion Lipo Platinum Edition 4800mah. I used this for probably two indoor & two outdoor seasons. Still heald up and works great. The way the carbon fiber battery bar is on the B4 scratched some of the paint off in the middle front and back sections of the battery. Probaly could use a good run through to wake it up. Asking $40 + shipping.

Next is my Novak 13.5 Sintered rotor. I did alot of stock class racing and used this motor most of the time. Works great, Asking $40 + shipping.

Next up is the Amb personal transponder. Probably the coolest thing I ever bought for the RC hobby! Its basicly a must for the average racer. Lightly used, no damage, perfect working order. 70 + shipping.

Next is the Novak Velocity Light 6.5 Brushless motor, w/ sintered rotor. I used this motor in a T4 I used to have. The only thing I notice about it is that the rotor dosnt roll as free as the other brushless motors do. mabey it just needs cleaned out, im not really sure. I dont recall it having major problems though. Just to be fair and safe, this motor will be less than the rest. $30 + shipping.

Next is the Spektrum sr3001 2.4ghz Pro Edition Reciever. in great working condition. Asking $40 + shipping.

Next is the Novak 7.5L brushless motor with sintered rotor. Great working condition. Asking $40 +shipping.

Next up is the Spektrum sm1001 pro series transmiter module for the 3pk. This is in good working condition, BUT on one side of the antenna it cracked off from the base. its still connected by the other side & in great working oder. the wire is still in perfect tact, its just the one side of the hinge is broken. I was thinking about fixing it myself before i sold it, but i figured the buyer would rather trust his work than mine. I know these things are alot new so im only asking $45 + shipping.

Next is the duratrax ICE charger. This worked awsome for all the different battery memories it had. in perfect working order. Asking $75 + shipping.

Next is the Novak 10.5 brushless motor with sintered rotor. works great. asking $40 + shipping.

Next and last for now, is the power supply that I used for the ice charger. Both this and the Ice itself have Deans plugs on them, they plug right into eachother. It runs at the proper voltage for most chargers around. works great reliable. Asking $25 + shipping.

I know that on alot of this stuff the prices are low, this is no scam guys, im just getting out of the hobby. I dont feel that i have to make up every cent that I spent, I enjoyed doing it. So hopefuly this stuff at a resonable price will help you to continue doing the same. I hav a ton more stuff that i havent even gotten the chance to put on yet. Like a whole tire box of B4 front and rear tires, if you'd like please call and i'll talk you throught the whole box and what i have and there condition. Im asking $100 + shipping for the tires, I honestly have a TON of them and most are new, never got a chance to use them. I also have multipal boxes of spare B4 parts and screws that i'm selling also. Along with a perfectly working Novak GTB that im selling (call for price). and the actual FTB4 itself which is also for sale. the only reason I havent posted there pictures yet is I havent gotten a chance to clean them yet ha sorry hopefuly i'll get to that soon. but I'm deffinatly willing to sell the before i clean them .
Old 05-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Pics
Attached Thumbnails HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!-dsc00864.jpg   HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!-dsc00870.jpg   HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!-dsc00873.jpg  
Old 05-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

ill take the spektrum sr3001 if you can do $42 to ohio, just need your paypal my man
Old 05-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

More Pics
Attached Thumbnails HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!-dsc00875.jpg   HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!-dsc00880.jpg   HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!-dsc00883.jpg  
Old 05-09-2009, 06:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Todd400 View Post
ill take the spektrum sr3001 if you can do $42 to ohio, just need your paypal my man
wow that was quick ha, im still postin pics. ya id be glad to help ya out with that. i'll send ya a pm right now. thanks
Old 05-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

More pics
Attached Thumbnails HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!-dsc00885.jpg   HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!-dsc00889.jpg  
Old 05-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

mores
Attached Thumbnails HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!-dsc00891.jpg   HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!-dsc00893.jpg  
Old 05-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

pics
Attached Thumbnails HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!-dsc00894.jpg   HUGE SALE! NOVAK MOTORS! 3PK! Lipo! SERVO! SPEKTRUM! ICE CHARGER! POWERSUPPLY!-dsc00897.jpg  
Old 05-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by RedBull_81 View Post
wow that was quick ha, im still postin pics. ya id be glad to help ya out with that. i'll send ya a pm right now. thanks
spektrum reciever SOLD! Thx Todd
Old 05-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Tech Initiate

Default AMB

PAYPAL Sent!
Old 05-10-2009, 05:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Rccarmaverick View Post
PAYPAL Sent!
Payment recieved! Thank you very much. I'll ship it out to you first thing tomorrow.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I knew this day would come. Good times racing with you Mike. Sad to see you go. Hopefully we can hook up a couple times over the summer for some mountain biking.

No worry's buying from Redbull I've raced with him for a few years now. Good guy.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by trashedmaxx View Post
I knew this day would come. Good times racing with you Mike. Sad to see you go. Hopefully we can hook up a couple times over the summer for some mountain biking.

No worry's buying from Redbull I've raced with him for a few years now. Good guy.
Hey Mike! Ya, sadly it has.. But that sounds cool we'll have to do some mountian biking soon! Btw you wanna buy some tires? haha .
Old 05-11-2009, 08:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

BUMP!
Old 05-11-2009, 11:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Payment sent for the 8.5 with sintered rotor.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.