ST-RR for sale or trade

Old 05-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default ST-RR for sale or trade

ST-RR roller for $240 shipped, I'm open to trades as well, I'm interested in 1/10th off road electric cars and equipment, mainly looking for a FT T4 with some electronics, but let me know what you have.(no brushed motors or NiMh/NiCd batteries please)

The ST-RR is sold as a roller, although it needs a steering turnbuckle, and left front arm replaced(I will include used arms). The truck has about a year on it, and has recently been refreshed with nearly all plastic parts replaced and under 3 races old, the rear ring/pinion was also just replaced one race ago with Hot Bodies parts. Due to items being stolen(long story) the motor mounts are cast, the flywheel and clutch bell are hot bodies parts, and steering turnbuckle for bellcrank is lunsford, other than that, it is pure ST-RR. Also, the body and wing are only one race old and in very nice shape.
Attached Thumbnails ST-RR for sale or trade-dscf3648.jpg   ST-RR for sale or trade-dscf3647.jpg   ST-RR for sale or trade-dscf3649.jpg   ST-RR for sale or trade-dscf3650.jpg  
Old 05-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

I would also be interested in a Losi XXX-T CR
Old 05-08-2009, 06:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Old 05-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

SOLD