Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Losi 8ight Truggy 1.0 + a TON of extras.  CHECK IT OUT ! >

Losi 8ight Truggy 1.0 + a TON of extras. CHECK IT OUT !

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi 8ight Truggy 1.0 + a TON of extras. CHECK IT OUT !

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Losi 8ight Truggy + a TON of extras. CHECK IT OUT !

I hate to sell this vehicle, but our local off-road track is shutting down, so I am going back to my other summer hobby, floating on the lake in my boat or fishing.

I bought this race roller last fall & used it for about 2 months. As you can see by the chassis bottom, it shows normal wear & tear. There are a ton of parts installed, a ton of spares included, & some electronics. I put together a spreadsheet so you can see of all of the items & it also shows what is brand new, installed, or used & included. I can't paste without the columns getting messed up, but I have attached the full list in a .doc format & included a screencap of the total value at the end. Sctoll all the way down to open the attachment to get the complete inventory of what is included in this listing.

Misc. items total value: $355
Hop-Up items total value: $810
New items total value: $404
8ight-T Race Roller Cost: $625

Grand total: $2,194

Seriously, with this model, all you have to do is add your radio & receiver, paint the included body & you are ready to race.

I know the price might seem high, but when you look at everything included, this is a steal of a deal & you shouldn't have to buy any spare parts for a while. I am not really looking for trades, as I will only be racing in the winter when it is on-road season & I am pretty well stocked up there.

With everything that I have invested & everything I am including, I am asking $900.00 OBO SHIPPED. Either by UPS Ground, or FedEx depending on your location, to the lower 48 states. It will have a tracking number & I will insure it also. PayPal only please, this way you have protection that what you are getting is what you are paying for & I have protection also.

If you are an international RcTech member, you can PM me your postal code & I will get you a quote.

I have not sold alot here on Tech yet, but I am a Power Seller on Ebay with 100% positive feedback. I have included a screencap of my seller reputation. If you would like to see my profile more indepth, PM me & I can send you the user name to look into.

There are alot of pictures, I did not resize the chassis bottom pictures on purpose, so that you can see every nick, ding, or scratch for yourself, without having to look at a tiny, blurry picture.

If you have any questions you can PM me or email me directly at [email protected]. Today is our next to last weekend of indoor racing today, so I may not be able to respond to PMs or emails until late tonight. If you would like, you are welcome to give me a call @ 217-369-7904. Our PayPal email address is [email protected].

THANK YOU for looking & have a great day,
Rusty

As you can see, I am a reputable, honest seller:

Wide shot:

Vehicle in the included diaper. Say goodbye to fuel & dirt staining your "real" vehicle's carpet:

The original box is included with the truggy. Notice this is an original Race Roller, not an RTR that has been converted. Decal sheet & the original manual are included also:

All of the spare parts, including 6 pairs of tires, clear body, & if you notice there is an unused stock air filter in the engine box. The kit came with 2 & I have not ran the vehicle enough to have used the 2nd filter yet:

This picture shows the Dynamite Platinum .28 race engine, the King Headz extended, quick change engine mount, & the OFNA JP-1 hardcoated exhaust system. This engine just finished breaking in. It was ran on 30% Byron's Race fuel. The engine mount is nice because you can remove the engine without having to change your gear mesh, or remove the engine's cooling head. Plus it is extended in length so it stops the chassis flexing at the flywheel opening & damaging the clutch bells:

This picture shows the Losi aluminum front bulkhead top brace, the King Headz aluminum front chassis brace, the Aluminum steering servo horn, & the 8800T digital torque servo used for steering:

This pic shows the Outerwears pre-filter bag that helps to keep debris from ever even reaching the air filter, the King Headz radio tray brace, the 8800T digital steering servo again, the 8800S digital high speed throttle servo, & the AMB personal transponder (perfect condition, no tears in the lead like some I have seen):

This one shows the engine again along with the King Headz rear aluminum extended chassis brace, and the Losi 2 cell lipo receiver pack:

Sorry this one came out blurry, but it shows the servos, the lipo RX pack, & the voltage regulator w/ switch in the front radio tray opening. It is the blue square pictured:

This picture shows where I notched out the corner of the front radio tray lid. I did this as I ran Spektrum's nitro telemetry in this vehicle & the engine tempature lead wasn't long enough to route it any other way. It is a small notch & won't hurt anything, but I wanted to be upfront none-the-less.

The starter box with 2 - 4 cell starter box lipos inside. I put 2 in there, so I wouldn't have to charge at the track, if one got low I just had to unplug & switch it to the other pack. A 3rd battery is also included.

The starter box will come in it's original box, with the spare cord, & the instructions. This box works on both the Truggies & the Buggies with a simple push of a button:

Everything included & all boxed up ready to ship out:

Chassis pictures, I put them last since they are the largest files:

If you look at this picture it would appear that a screw is missing. But it isn't, the screw hole is for the original chassis rear brace. The king heads brace is longer to stop the chassis from flexing behind the rear of the engine. So the hole in the back isn't used. The red square shows the location of the rear screw on the brace. The green square shows where you drill & taper a new hole in the chassis & this is the location of the front screw. Look how much more forward it is braced now:
Attached Files
File Type: doc
8ight T parts list.doc (96.0 KB, 197 views)

Last edited by RShafer; 04-22-2009 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Explaining the rear chassis brace screw holes
Old 04-18-2009, 04:54 PM
Tech Adept

holy crap! This is the most complete for sale post i've seen on here yet!..free bump for you buddy...good luck!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:52 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by 808hawaiian
holy crap! This is the most complete for sale post i've seen on here yet!..free bump for you buddy...good luck!

Ha Ha, I know I wrote a novel, but I wanted to be able to show proof of everything that was going to be included, as I knew it was pricey & didn't want anyone to view it as a scam.

Plus things like showing the chassis bottom & the notch in the radio box lid. I just wanted to be upfront & open.

I am open to offers guys. The lipos are all fully charged.

Last edited by RShafer; 04-22-2009 at 05:49 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Tech Adept

I am open to all reasonable offers, fire away gentlemen.

Last edited by RShafer; 04-19-2009 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Oops, typo
Old 04-19-2009, 07:28 AM
Tech Adept

bump
Old 04-19-2009, 09:29 AM
Tech Adept

Price reduced.

Priced to move, the new price is less than 1/2 of the value that is included.

Thanks,
Rusty

Last edited by RShafer; 04-22-2009 at 05:49 AM.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:30 PM
Tech Adept

bump
Old 04-20-2009, 08:22 AM
Tech Adept

morning bump
Old 04-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Tech Adept

279 views & only 2 pms with offers, I don't get it.

I know the 8ight 1.0s are discontinued now & replaced with the 2.0s, but this is still one heck of a Truggy. And a darn good price, especially with everything that comes with it.

I am open to offers guys, just shoot me a message.

Thank you,
Rusty
Old 04-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default 8ight T

You would probably have moved most of it if you split it up.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Tech Adept

First of all, thank you for the feedback man.

I thought about splitting it up & parting it out. But I thought there would be interest in buying a vehicle that is almost-ready-to-run.

Tell you what here is a quick list of parting it out:

Race Roller vehicle, air filter & boot, Outerwears pre-filter, Losi aluminum front bulkhead brace, the white XTT tires & rims that are pictured on the vehicle, Losi aluminum front & rear chassis braces & 8ight flywheel, clutch shoes & springs, clutch bell, stock pro engine mounts, Losi 1/8th scale diaper = $350 SHIPPED Also including the spare parts bag that came with the kit:
Extra parts bag that came with the kit. UNOPENED Inc's:
White rear springs
White front springs
Grey front springs
Purple rear springs
4 different width sway bars
Clutch springs
Shock pistons
Alternate ackerman arm

Dynamite Platinum .28 engine & OFNA JP-1 hardcoated exhaust = $200 SHIPPED

Front & Rear King Headz aluminum braces & the radio tray stiffener = $50 SHIPPED

King Headz extended aluminum engine mount = $40 SHIPPED

Losi 2 cell lipo receiver pack & regulator w/ switch = $50 SHIPPED

8ight starter box & 1 lipo battery for it = $100 SHIPPED

Losi 4 cell starter box lipo batteries = $50 each SHIPPED

JR 8800T servo = $75 SHIPPED

JR 8800S servo = $75 SHIPPED

AMB personal transponder = $90 SHIPPED

All of the spare parts below: $375 SHIPPED
(all brand new in the factory sealed packages)
325000 Pro-Line Crowd Pleazer body for 8T CLEAR
LOSA99407 Starter box motors (x 2 $15 each)
LOSA5284 Diff lube 20,000 wt
LOSA5282 Diff lube 10,000 wt
LOSA3531 Wheel nuts & pins set
LOSA1702 Front arms
LOSA1723 Rear arms
KP-220-3X3 King Headz toe/anti-squat Alum brace (3 deg.)
LOSA4441 Aluminum servo saver top
LOSA9108 Lightened Aluminum clutch shoes
LOSA9107 Composite clutch shoes
DYNP5188 Max Life aluminum long-wear clutch shoes
LOSA6949 Clutch bearing set
LOSA9113 Green clutch springs
LOSA9103 Clutch nut & hardware set
LOSA9101 Flywheel & collet set
LOSA3513 Rear ring gear & pinion set (43T/10T)
LOSA4430 Aluminum rear gearbox inserts
LOSA27780B XTT premounted tires on white rims (pair)
114111 Pro-Line Crime fighter premounted tires w/ white rims
2 pairs

Last edited by RShafer; 04-21-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:45 AM
Tech Adept

If someone had the time, you could easily make a profit by parting it out. I did list prices on smaller lots of parts also, so I am willing to go that route as well.

Have a great day,
Rusty

Last edited by RShafer; 04-22-2009 at 05:50 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Tech Adept

bump
Old 04-21-2009, 09:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

would you be willing to sell the lipo receiver pack without the regulator?
Old 04-21-2009, 08:18 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by pyromania
would you be willing to sell the lipo receiver pack without the regulator?

Make me an offer on it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.