R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   Rivergate 30 amp power supply (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/288146-rivergate-30-amp-power-supply.html)

SRC_DRIVER 04-07-2009 07:35 AM

Rivergate 30 amp power supply

I've got an extra power supply that I need to get rid of. It works flawlessly I just have no need for two of them. I bought all of a fellow racers equipment and now have some extra stuff. $75 shipped.

If interested send me an email
[email protected]

SRC_DRIVER 04-14-2009 12:37 PM

Bump $60 shipped

SRC_DRIVER 04-17-2009 10:53 AM

Pre-Weekend Bump First $55 shipped takes it home.

nhoj_yelbom 04-17-2009 12:01 PM

I will take it! send me your paypal address

SRC_DRIVER 04-17-2009 05:04 PM

I have 5 people that say they will take it. Guys first to send money gets it. All other will be refunded. I cant hold it for anyone. So like I said first person I recieve paypal from gets it.

Dave.H 04-17-2009 05:09 PM

Still have it?

nhoj_yelbom 04-17-2009 05:18 PM

whats paypal wont let me send to addy above

nhoj_yelbom 04-17-2009 05:19 PM

it says This recipient is currently unable to receive money. [email protected]

i really need this and i posted first, i will try and wait till you get this message. i have email on my phone so as soon as you pm address i will send payment. thanks

SRC_DRIVER 04-17-2009 05:51 PM

Payment has been recieved and power supply is now SOLD! thanks to all that were interested.

nhoj_yelbom 04-17-2009 05:52 PM

man what the hell!!!! i tried to pay ALL day today, can you sell it to the right person????????

SRC_DRIVER 04-17-2009 06:05 PM

I am sorry that you are upset and I wish I knew what you were having a problem with but I stated in the post that the first person that I recieved money from would get it and thats what im going to stick with. Again I am very sorry you were having issues sending the payment but the power supply has been sold.

nhoj_yelbom 04-17-2009 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by SRC_DRIVER (Post 5698171)
I am sorry that you are upset and I wish I knew what you were having a problem with but I stated in the post that the first person that I recieved money from would get it and thats what im going to stick with. Again I am very sorry you were having issues sending the payment but the power supply has been sold.

well thats shitty, no answer all day and then SOLD!

nhoj_yelbom 04-17-2009 06:08 PM

i have literally been sitting here since 2 today refreshing the page for a response..... wasted a whole day

SRC_DRIVER 04-17-2009 06:10 PM

In response to a pretty "nice" PM I have just recieved. The power supply has been listed on rctech for over a week now. Do not get upset at me because you waited til the last min to pick it up and someone beat you to it. I am sorry that you were having issues sending payment earlier today but I received payment from another member with no problems at all.

Thankyou and have a nice day

nhoj_yelbom 04-17-2009 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by SRC_DRIVER (Post 5698191)
In response to a pretty "nice" PM I have just recieved. The power supply has been listed on rctech for over a week now. Do not get upset at me because you waited til the last min to pick it up and someone beat you to it. I am sorry that you were having issues sending payment earlier today but I received payment from another member with no problems at all.

Thankyou and have a nice day

well hell i waited all day for a response with no answer, you posted mutiple times in between. i did not wait for the last minute to buy i have been waiting all day.