Search

Golf + rc stuff!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Golf + rc stuff!!!!

Hey guys,

I have some nice golf gear and some batteries and an ofna starter box that needs one of those y connectors to hook 2 stick packs up but I do have the thing to hook a gell cell up.

So here it is,

I have a callaway x 460 driver, mens regular flex. Good condition, used for about 2 seasons but plenty of pop left on the face. I will cell for 70 + shipping or trade for stuff listed below.

Taylormade hybrid that also is in good condition and has been used for about 2 seasons. Mens regular shaft. I will cell for 50 or trde.

I have a taylormade rossa blade putter. I think it is 33 inches. Great condition with regular wear from use. Great putter. Might not sell this unless I get the right price. 60 bucks or trade.

2 nimh packs both with deans connectors. One 3300 and one 4600. Both work great and the 4600 is almost new. 45 for both or trade

Ofna starter box in good condition. If u want to use 2 stick packs u need to by or make your own y connector for it but I do have the gell cell connector.

I will trade for losi 8ight b parts, nimh rx packs (new or almost new), all of it for a truggy of any kind, some nice buggy tires, or an 8ight b shell. Just offer stuff for a trade and I will consider.

Paypal only.

Thanks alot.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

bump