Wiki Posts
Search

RC10B4 Factory Team STEALTH Chassis w/ extras

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 05:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)
Default RC10B4 Factory Team STEALTH Chassis w/ extras

I have for sale here a Team Associated RC10b4 Factory Team Stealth chassis that has been used a total of 6 times(2 races and 4 practice sessions), all on an indoor off road track. This thing is in great condition and was NEVER abused and always taken care of. My crew chief for my full-sized race cars set up the toe and all that stuff and this thing handles awsomely. I had a blast the few times I raced/drove this buggy, and the ONLY reason Im selling is because I feel this thing was somewhat above my skill level and I want to race in stock slash to learn how to race RC. Included in the sale along with the race-roller chassis are another never used spare chassis, 4 front tires(all used but with plenty tread left), 8 rear tires (4 used with lots of tread left, 2 used with a medium amount of tread left, and 2 brand new still in their origionally packaging with foam included), a custom painted gold and blue body/wing(the wing is tore up a little bit but the bodys in great shape and has lots of life left), 3 spare a-arms(2 front, 1 rear all brand new), many stickers/manuel/brand new in package shock pre-loads, reciept of purchase from Tower Hobbies, AND I WILL EVEN THROUGH IN THE SPEKTRUM STEERING SERVO SHOWN IN THE PICTURE, ALL OF THE ABOVE FOR $150 shipped. This B4 is in awesome shape and is just as good as new. Please PM me with ANY questions.
$150 shipped for everything, or trade for a slash? thanks.

Old 03-17-2009, 04:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

bump
Old 03-18-2009, 04:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

ttt
Old 03-28-2009, 12:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

...bump