Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Ofna Hyper 8 Pro - NEW/Unused/Cheap >

Ofna Hyper 8 Pro - NEW/Unused/Cheap

Ofna Hyper 8 Pro - NEW/Unused/Cheap

Old 03-29-2009, 12:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

LOL Well man, good luck with that. Some day when you're all grown up you might be able to afford a real R/C helicopter and finally discover all the fun you've been missing. http://www.vimeo.com/3811217
Old 03-29-2009, 12:16 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Wolverini View Post
LOL Well man, good luck with that. Some day when you're all grown up you might be able to afford a real R/C helicopter and finally discover all the fun you've been missing. http://www.vimeo.com/3811217
Yeah hopefully one day I'll be as rich and as grown up as you. Hopefully'll be a 1/4 of the pilot you are.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:21 AM
Tech Adept

You got nice helis bro, just don't deem it nesacary to beat up a guy for owning e-flite. They make good entry to mid level helis, not 3d comp helis. I'm debating between an axe 400, or the e-flite 400 right now. anyways sweet helis you got.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Tech Master

Maybe you should read the thread before you come highjacking it trying to slam my sales ad then. I didn't slam the kid offering me a $80 heli. I slammed the POS he offered me and the company that built it. I politely declined his offer and begged him to not view R/C helicopters by what little E-Flite could show him. Real R/C Helis will run you from $800-2000+ and his offer of a Tonka-Toy E-Flite machine was insane. But, him not having the exposure of a REAL one he didn't know how ridiculous his offer was. I tried to explain that his heli was a TOY and not something to view as anything more than that.

Bottom line, if you don't want the buggy go do your homework, study hard and if you want a good heli buy one. Don't let E-Flite be the only exposure you have to the heli side of R/C. I appreciate you backing up your badmouthing with kudos to my rigs but that doesn't change the fact that you have nothing to say in relation to the sales ad I'm listing. Go back to your homework, study hard and keep flipping burgers until you get a degree so you can maybe someday own a heli like one of the 4 I have. Until then keep your snotnose out of my threads until your daddy beats some respect into you before somebody else takes it upon themselves to do it for him. Just some friendly advice. Piss off.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Tech Adept

Maybe you should read the thread before you come highjacking it trying to slam my sales ad then. I didn't slam the kid offering me a $80 heli. I slammed the POS he offered me and the company that built it. I politely declined his offer and begged him to not view R/C helicopters by what little E-Flite could show him. Real R/C Helis will run you from $800-2000+ and his offer of a Tonka-Toy E-Flite machine was insane. But, him not having the exposure of a REAL one he didn't know how ridiculous his offer was. I tried to explain that his heli was a TOY and not something to view as anything more than that.

Bottom line, if you don't want the buggy go do your homework, study hard and if you want a good heli buy one. Don't let E-Flite be the only exposure you have to the heli side of R/C. I appreciate you backing up your badmouthing with kudos to my rigs but that doesn't change the fact that you have nothing to say in relation to the sales ad I'm listing. Go back to your homework, study hard and keep flipping burgers until you get a degree so you can maybe someday own a heli like one of the 4 I have. Until then keep your snotnose out of my threads until your daddy beats some respect into you before somebody else takes it upon themselves to do it for him. Just some friendly advice. Piss off.

LOL, nice. First you aren't supposed to link to auctions. So you study the rules a bit douchebag. So you got so much money buy a plane ticket down here, I'll pick you up at the airport. Then I'll drive you to my brothers jiu-jitsu school that I have trained at for 3 years, and we can play around! I won't even attemp to hit you homie. You can hit, kick, bite, gouge eyes anything, I will only use NAGA legal moves. There is your invite to beat some sence into me for my Daddy! I don't flip burgers homie, I'm married and gota kid! We own our own home also, kinda seemed like you though I lived with my folks! More millionaires don't have degrees than do! So go blow your boyfriend! LOL

Here is my pic so you will know who to look for at DFW.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:05 PM
Tech Master

So pretty boy, you want the buggy or did you just want a free fat lip from a total stranger? Never underestimate your opponent is something you bubba might've taught you. Something else you might've learned in the environment of the Eastern Arts would be to keep your mouth shut when it was best for you.

Pretty simply math if you remember anything about school. If you don't want the buggy then find some other thread to entertain your immature ego issues. Enjoy your toy E-Flite, study hard at whatever else you do other than make an ass out of yourself online and maybe someday your daughter will make enough money to buy her anal-retentive daddy a REAL helicopter. Does that clear the issue up for you youngster? I still offer my best advice to somebody too stupid to see common sense, "piss off" and take your ridiculous intimidation tactics with you. You're welcome to stop by the house here in Phoenix anytime.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Tech Master

Well, for those slow ones in the class let's review the rules...

1. Likewise, posts which are simply advertising eBay auctions are not allowed and will be deleted.

Answer: Was that the purpose of this thread ya think?

2. No random comments! Only post if you are interested in buying or selling items on the boards. Random and/or useless posts should be reported to the moderators to be deleted.

Answer: You never had any interest in the buggy listed in this thread so piss off.

Bottom line is that I've been here a long time and know the rules of the sites I post in. Unfortunately that doesn't apply to all the members. You apparently are one of those morons that can't/won't read the rules that he/she throws in the face of other members.

Finally let me leave you with an observation and food for thought. Observation = You must make your momma proud showing your ass on the internet for everyone to see just how poor your genetic gene pool happens to be. I'm sure your wife and daughter would be proud to stand up in this post and claim their undying support for your ignorance.
Food for Thought = Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Tech Adept

Well, for those slow ones in the class let's review the rules...

1. Likewise, posts which are simply advertising eBay auctions are not allowed and will be deleted.

Answer: Was that the purpose of this thread ya think?

2. No random comments! Only post if you are interested in buying or selling items on the boards. Random and/or useless posts should be reported to the moderators to be deleted.

Answer: You never had any interest in the buggy listed in this thread so piss off.

Bottom line is that I've been here a long time and know the rules of the sites I post in. Unfortunately that doesn't apply to all the members. You apparently are one of those morons that can't/won't read the rules that he/she throws in the face of other members.

Finally let me leave you with an observation and food for thought. Observation = You must make your momma proud showing your ass on the internet for everyone to see just how poor your genetic gene pool happens to be. I'm sure your wife and daughter would be proud to stand up in this post and claim their undying support for your ignorance.
Food for Thought = Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.

your the one showing your ass! Who gives a shit how long you been here! How do you know how much money I make? I'll actually be up there next spring to run at the pit and for Texas Rangers training camp! You long haired pussy, your the one arguing on the net! I simply gave you an invite to come do what you wanteed to do! Come on give me a fat lip! Nice to make fun of special needs kids also, really shows your class! fucking dumb ass.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:38 PM
Tech Adept

By the way, I love fat lips! I get off on getting hit in the face! I like the taste of my own blood...
Old 03-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Tech Master

How proud your parents must be man, really. Guys like you that run nothing but your mouths are the bane of the hobby. Along comes a guy selling a buggy and here you come hopping into a thread throwing in your $.02 nobody wants to hear. You never wanted to talk about the buggy, all you wanted to do was come in and run your mouth. I'll be looking for your at the Nitro Pit chief. Looking forward to putting you in your place and showing you taste of what you deserve. This hobby, or any other for that matter, will be happy to be rid of just another shit-talker like you. Be sure to PM me the date you'll be up here, can't wait to see you.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:02 AM
Tech Adept

How proud your parents must be man, really. Guys like you that run nothing but your mouths are the bane of the hobby. Along comes a guy selling a buggy and here you come hopping into a thread throwing in your $.02 nobody wants to hear. You never wanted to talk about the buggy, all you wanted to do was come in and run your mouth. I'll be looking for your at the Nitro Pit chief. Looking forward to putting you in your place and showing you taste of what you deserve. This hobby, or any other for that matter, will be happy to be rid of just another shit-talker like you. Be sure to PM me the date you'll be up here, can't wait to see you.
Good deal buddy.