Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
TAMIYA TXT SUPER CRAWLER LOADED WITH UPGRADES! >

TAMIYA TXT SUPER CRAWLER LOADED WITH UPGRADES!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TAMIYA TXT SUPER CRAWLER LOADED WITH UPGRADES!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Arrow TAMIYA TXT SUPER CRAWLER LOADED WITH UPGRADES!

I have my txt super up for sale or trade. I'd rather sell it as I really need the money, I am moving !! . If I did trade it be for a 2.2 comp crawler, berg!! or 2.2 scale crawler no junk!! Txt has custom cut chassis, revo axles, wheel widners and hex kit to run the proline chayenne wheels, which have been narrowed and running the moab xls. Truck has 2 65t integy lathe motors, novak rooster crawler esc, 2 hitec 645 servos, revo endlinks, front and rear bumpers. All u will need is a rx and tx to make it rtr. I have a max amps 1550 mah 7.4v battery that only has 3 or 4 runs on it that I can also include. Wheels are weighted with stick on weights on the inside lips. Axles front and rear also have weights on them as well. Truck will come with 3 bodys, one of them a custom painted power wagon body,which is dark red and black, minor wear n another proline chev body, also red n black which has only been drilled and cut, with little cutom paintjob, can get pictures of them if needed. 600 shipped, paypal or money order. Pm, or email for other details. This truck is def comp worthy it has a lot of wheel speed weighs a good amount and Is just huge! Tons of articulation, has 4ws setup currently with y harness. I will be sorry to see it go. It really is a awesome truck, and has made it up n over everything in its way. Thanks for looking, happy crawling

Apparently i can post my photobucket photos on here since this is my first post, pm me or meail me i can get them to you np. This is really a last resort for me to find another website to sell it on besides ebay, rcuniverse and rccrawler.
I have 100% on ebay, rcuniverse, specialopspaintball.com, x7og, and pbnation.

Last edited by Beast02; 02-27-2009 at 01:01 PM.