Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Largest Micro T sale Evar!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Largest Micro T sale Evar!!!!!!!

$300.00

Hey everyone. Here is probably one of the largest Micro T sales ever. I have one Micro Desert truck and one Micro T. Both complete with boxes, chargers, radios, and manuals. As well as a huge lot of parts. Most of which are NIP. You can see everything in the pictures. Both cars have bearings and threaded axles.

The micros were bought new at Christmas time so that me and the Wife could race around the living room, built a track and everything. However, that never happened. So they have spent most of there time sitting in on a shelf looking cool.

The Micro baja in the pictures started off as a T, but I bought the mount and converted to a baja. In the parts lot there is a Blue baja body as well as a clear one if you want to do your own paint scheme.

The NIP battery charger is a lipo but there are no lipos in the lot. However they're two nip nimh’s as well as the ones in the cars.

Everything in the pictures are included and please feel free to email me if more pictures are needed.

Looking to trade for lots of different things. Modded Jato 3.3, HPI on road, monster trucks, all which have to be Nitro unless you have something amazing.

Please email me at [email protected] with pictures and a description of what you have.

Depending on what you have to trade I can also split the cars and parts up.

Old 02-13-2009, 08:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have been getting allot of emails on if I would sell them individually with some of the parts. Haven't figured out a price yet since I thought this was going to sell really fast at the price I had set.

Here is a quik run down of what I have in each car.

Truck

DT $90.00
bearings $9.00
threaded axles $9.00
motor guard $8.00
alloy arms $19.00
alloy shocks $23.00
alloy rear pivot block $6.00
custom painted body $25.00
Monster lug tires $15.00

Total of $204.00 That doesn't include shipping and taxes and all that fun stuff.

Baja

Micro T $80.00
bearings $9.00
threaded axles $9.00
alloy gear cover $22.00
alloy motor mount $15.00
alloy rear pivot block $6.00
alloy arms $19.00
alloy bumper $9.50
MTD tires $9.00

Total of $178.50 Again that doesn't include shipping and taxes and all that fun stuff.

So total of both cars is $382.50 and then there's all the parts as well.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Ya got any trannys youd part with or battery door? I have a whole truck minus those 2 things.