Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FT RC10GT RTR w/extras  $225 shipped U.S. >

FT RC10GT RTR w/extras $225 shipped U.S.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FT RC10GT RTR w/extras $225 shipped U.S.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default FT RC10GT RTR w/extras $225 shipped U.S.

I have a FT RC10GT thats RTR for sale or Trade for something Brushless. The truck is nice, runs great...just not into the Nitro anymore. I dont have pics. yet, but can send pics. if you provide your e-mail or just e-mail me at

[email protected]

About the truck: As mentioned, its the Factory Team RTR GT with 3 spare chassis' with most parts (used them for parts trucks), the truck thats all together has the side exhaust back on, but has the MIP Stinger as well. Team AE .15 motor (screams!) with Losi wheels on the rear. Stock body that came with the FT truck, and another stock body from one of the other trucks...then one body painted and two clear bodies. 3 spare motors...1 runs, but not too good, 1 I dont know and 1 is rebuilt, but never fired, so I dont know about that one either. Plenty of parts to build another complete truck. 2 spare receivers, 1 original Hitec radio (The FT truck includes the Jaguar radio). 3 set of front wheels/tires (basically all the same) 2 New in package spare rear bulkheads (plastic). The only issue with the truck is it isnt getting power to the receiver...the truck uses 4AA's (crap idea) which the battery case isnt getting power to the receiver, so the best bet is to get a hump pack and wire it into the switch...get rid of the 4AA's. The truck is pull-start, but fires without any issue at all. I hope I'm not forgetting anything.... only ran about 3/4 gallon of 20% Blue Thunder Nitro thru it with no issues at all (professionally tuned for Indiana weather). If interested, the best way to contact me is thru the e-mail listed ( [email protected] ) If you're interested in trading, please send pics. of the trade offer and we'll go from there. Thanks for looking-

Brett