Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E4JS, LRP, JR, Spektrum FS

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Tech Initiate

Default E4JS, LRP, JR, Spektrum FS

Selling my TC setup. Sorry for the length, I just want to be clear about everything im selling.

I would rather not part this out right away. I know I am new to the forum (my first post), but I'll do what I can to accomodate the sale. I am in charlotte, nc so if anyone is thinking of buying, and knows someone in the area, I can meet with them.

Pics ----> http://s414.photobucket.com/albums/pp229/dvanbriesen/

Everything in the pictures is included.

Here is the rundown:

Team Magic E4JS BRAND NEW - Never ran, purchased new 2 months ago. I modified the chassis to mount the ESC flush (pic shows it wouldn't fit otherwise), but it does not effect the chassis flex or chassis strengh (see pics). If you don't like that, a new chassis can be purchased for $23...this cost is already subtracted from the asking price. I also had to trim the bumper for the body, but I also subtracted the cost of a new one. Includes box and owners manual.

Team Magic Spring Set - Includes 2 exta silver spring sets, and 1 extra blue set, purchased new, never used. Includes case. (1 set silver, and 1 set blues are installed)

LRP AI Pro ESC - Purchase used, but as the pictures show its basically new. Previous owner put 1 battery through it, works perfectly. Has deans plug installed. Includes box and manual.

LRP Vector X-11 17.5 turn brushless - Purchased used, but previous owner put 1 battery through it, works perfectly. Has packaging.

JR ST126MG metal gear servo - purchased new never used. Includes Team Magic JR servo saver.

Sweep 28's(i think) tires - new, never ran, still has mold spines (see pic).

JR Xs3 sythesized 75 mhz FM radio and JRS300 synth rx - Channels 61-90, Purchased used, works perfectly. (no crystals needed!)

Spektrum DX3, RADIO ONLY (no reciever) - should work fine, the trottle trigger binds slightly, but I contacted spektrum and was told the JR xs3 trigger assembly should be a direct fit. The trigger works in both directions fine, and goes back to neutral position just a bit slower than the JR, shouldn't effect performance any though. I have basically put this in the package for free because I won't need it.

R9R Body - Painted, very blue with checker board design. body has no scrapes because, you guessed it, never been used. I painted it, and its not perfect, but it'll get you around just fine.

And I think thats it...there is no pinion gear, the spur is the TM factory 110T 64P. Internal drive ratio of car is 2.055.

All this for $435 (+ shipping)

No trades please! Reasonable offers will be considered.

Anyway, if you have any questions about anything, I can answer them, take more pics, whatever, just let me know. My e mail is listed below.

Daniel
[email protected]
Old 02-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Email offers, may consider parting out...

[email protected]

Daniel
Old 02-06-2009, 07:00 AM
Tech Initiate

bump
Old 02-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Tech Initiate