Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
corally12m with all upgrades + spares >

corally12m with all upgrades + spares

corally12m with all upgrades + spares

Old 10-27-2003, 01:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Default corally12m with all upgrades + spares

I have a like new corally SP12M package that I'm selling. It's the car with the new cells rearward chassis and the new upgraded rear pod that uses dampener tubes. Also I have the "normal" chassis plate and rear pod setup, and an extensive box of spare parts. Included are spare front arms, a spare axle (new in the bag), diff rebuild kit (also in bag), all the swaybars offered (and some custom adjustable flat-bar style ones), an arbor for corally wheels that fits a hudy truer, a good size bag of used but good condition tires (and a couple of pairs of new in package ones too), and all the smaller spares that a serious racer might want (like pivot balls, low roll center stuff, o-rings, clips, kingpins, a variety of tierod setups, etc, etc. Basically it's a total 12-th scale package in like-new condition available for a fraction of what all this stuff costs separately. I'm asking $300 for the entire setup which I think is quite the bargain. I can be reached at vafactor@aol or at 703-278-8406.