1/8th scaled truggy

Old 12-17-2008, 12:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Default 1/8th scaled truggy

http://www.teamvtx.com/v4/default.asp?mod=vtx-st1 this is pic of what truck looks like new. ran about 5 times.got extra parts.it has mesh fuel line installed hi tec servo not sure what kind brand new.3 extra a arms extra shock and and extra pipe.i have standard servo.it is 1/8th scale truggy.21 motor it has pull start installed take that off and you have a drill start it has after market wing ethier pro-line or ofna.great Christmas present.happy holidays to all.

Last edited by krazysniper123; 12-17-2008 at 01:20 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Actual pics of it? Price? No offense but with all the scamming going on and only 4 post and no feedback, we are going to need more. Especially when your unsure about half the equipment on the truck
Old 12-17-2008, 01:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Default pic and price

i will try to post pics 2nite sry about that. the quality might not be good cause i have to use phone and email to myself.if u give me a fair price i will accept it