REVO LOT FOR SALE!

Old 12-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default REVO LOT FOR SALE!

I have for sale 2 revos for sale plus a TON of extra parts enough to build another truck and rebuild the 2 i have for sale.

first truck is a 2.5 chassis with OS TZ .18 progressive 2 rockers, 50k diff fluid FOC conversion tranny upgraded fuel tank also BIG BLOCK motor mount kit. proline rims with bowties

2nd truck is a 3.3 chassis with progressive 2 rockers 50k diff fluid, FOC tranny, converted to brushless with 1900 kv brushless motor and aluminum motor mount, and battery mount.proline rims with bowties

parts include a box of rockers and shocks springs, extra tranny with FOC, extra 2.5 chassis, box of skid plates front and rear, suspension arms, knuckles, bearings, motor mounts small block, big block, extra OSTZ18 with pipe, PEAK .28 big block motor and pipe, body mounts, drive shafts, bulkheads, center drive lines, complete screw kit for revo ect Im serious when i say there is enough parts to build a 3rd truck minus diffs. extra proline rims with bowties set of truggy rims ectect

dont know what to ask make me an offer would like to sell the whole lot at one time but may seperate if lot doesnt sell

also have a DX3.0 with servo and 2RX make offer on that as well.

trying to save up cash for an EREVO brushless edition..

pm for questions and pics.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default re

IMHO

1POST, 0 TRADE RATING, AND NO PICS = NO SALE!

THERES A POLL UP ABOUT PICS WITH EVERY SALE POST. ALMOST EVERYONE IS IN FAVOR OF THIS.

NOT TRYIN TO BE A DICK, BUT PICS WILL HELP YOU OUT ALOT.

THATS JUST MY .02
Old 12-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Tech Adept

sorry i dont have any rating i just signed up to this site, you can check on RCGROUPS under parkzonekid i have a good rating there. and i do have pics i would rather send them in a pm.
by the way how are you suppose to get a user rating if you dont post and sell something? NICE WAY TO WELCOME SOMEONE NEW TO THE FORUM.

Last edited by revoracer66; 12-10-2008 at 11:05 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

bump for a great guy to deal with he lives 2 miles from me I have bought and sold him lots of stuff in fact those are my old revo's there in good condition and he will ship them to you... no worries great guy you will have no problems with this transaction

here is a pic. more to come http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...Picture031.jpg