Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
collari 30 modified by rb mods,nova racing head,os carb...wtt for a os 18tm or 3.3 >

collari 30 modified by rb mods,nova racing head,os carb...wtt for a os 18tm or 3.3

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

collari 30 modified by rb mods,nova racing head,os carb...wtt for a os 18tm or 3.3

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

and there he is! Where did you buy the items from him anyways?
Old 12-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)
Default items not shipped

I bought the items on the traxxas forum. Paid $30 via PayPal. Here is a link to the thread where he sold them to me: http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?t=445190
A week or so later, he said he shipped and had a confirmation number through Paypal. All of the sudden, it said he couldn't receive PM's anymore for some reason (like he was blocked or removed or something). I contacted him several times after that through email (the paypal email) and never got a response. Tracked him to this forum and this is the only response I have gotten. I'm really not sure if this guy is a scammer or what, but I am not feeling good about it at all at this point. If you need any more info, contact me any time at [email protected]

-Matt
Old 12-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Here's pics of my 3.3. This thing is not completely broke in yet. Still can't turn over by hand with glow plug out because the pinch it still too tight.

Scuff on top is from the cage of my sprint car rubbing on it and a little rash from flipping it.. I have a new black top I can put on if you don't like the scuff marks this one has. LMK

Last edited by 2fst2c; 12-03-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Tech Master

Deal made. Not sure what happened with other sale, but he seems good to me. He's shipping first and I'll ship same day I receive priority.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Warning Do not trade with him

Listen do not trade with this guy, I already brought and paid for these items, and he has not sent them to me. I am sorry for not telling anyone about this negative deal sooner. I did not think he would be stupid enough to try and resale items, He had just cheated me on, but WOW.

I can not believe this guy. He are the word from my actually paypal dispute.

12/4/2008 11:53 PST - Buyer: The seller deceived me the whole time. I paid him $160 for a XTM XLB Monster Buggy, and Traxxas Jato. He never shipped my items to me. Also, when he was suppose to refund my money, it was only another scam because paypal withdraw his payment for insuffiencent funds. He was running a scam the whole time, and now he is not even responding to my emails. I met him on www.rctech.net/forums. When Chad first received the payment he said he went on a cruise, which 1st delayed shippment. Then, he said he would switch some parts without my permission, which delayed shipment again. Next he said he would refund some of my money and then ship out, paypal reverse his payment for lack of funds. Finally I am writing to find some kind of resolution

got revo?
Old 12-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Tech Regular

Default bad deal

Got Revo? said he would send me an email with the delivery confirmation number last night by 7PM. So far, nothing.....I'm now sure i'm getting scammed. Any response Chad? What's going on?

-Matt
Old 12-04-2008, 01:11 PM
Tech Elite

Well nobody listened but I TOLD YA SO!!!!! I knew something wasn't right and now 2 guys so far come out of the woodwork and say this dudes a scammer.. Now I am questioning the other 2 bottom guys who left him feedback cause as I said they all started their acounts about the same time.. Wonder if their all him to get feedback????!!!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 01:14 PM
Tech Elite

Hey 2fst2c thsoe Pm's i sent ya.. I'd think more about em now even if he does ship first as theirs probably gonna be something with that motor!!
Old 12-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Tech Regular

Default Chad

Guys name is Chad Chastain according to the PayPal transaction. On the Traxxas forum he was going by "Got Power?" and it seems he is banned from there too. I'm not sure why people do this but it will catch up with them for sure.

-Matt
Old 12-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Tech Regular

Default FBI

Ok Chad, so there are many people getting scammed here. I'll give you until tonight to give me a valid delivery confirmation number or a refund. If I don't have it by morning, I'll be filing a complaint with the FBI internet crimes division at www.ic3.gov

I would suggest that anyone else that has been ripped off do the same. We all have plenty of info to submit the complaints and bust the guy here.

-Matt
Old 12-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Tech Master

Wow, I haven't checked this thread since my last post. Well, he pm'd me said he was shipping it out but I haven't received it nor have I gotten any replies asking where it's at or where the tracking number is. So I guess he gave up since I wouldn't ship first. Guess this thread explains it.