Wiki Posts
Search

roller tires servos radio motor and more

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 05:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default roller tires servos radio motor and more

1 cen matrix tr arena roller around 2 gallons thru it has cnc servo saver and piggy back shocks new body new center diff and bearings 120$ shipped

1 sportwerks 26 v2 motor also 2 gallons still has compression and still runs good 40$ shipped

3x servos 1 jrz4800smg 1x hitec 645mg and 1 standered futaba 40$ shipped for all them.

1x futaba t2pl digital radio comes with a jr reciver with matching crystal works great 25$ shipped

1x set of 4 tires and rims stock matrix crime fighter knock offs with a set of 23 mm hubs 25$ shipped

1x set of lpr crime fighters 4x wheels and tires 99% i bought them here and never run them 25$ shipped.

all prices include shipping via priority mail 2-3 day service i will accept paypal and of course all are somewhat negotiable [not much thou]pics upon request just drop a email addy.