Search

B44, full race setup FS

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 07:58 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Conducting aggressive board meetings at my local track
Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Twiztid Rock
Working on all that now. I'm working on all of his adresses, in Missouri that I shipped to, and Florida where others have dealt with him. I'm sure we will have a phone number soon, hopefully an IP adress, and maybe even a SS number.
Good luck. Hope this scumbag gets what's coming to him.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Damn, Ive dealt with him a few times in person locally, and talked with him online quite a bit, seemed like a good guy, sorry for the loss. Sad to see when good members go BAD.

Josh
Old 12-21-2008, 08:27 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

many is short for manuel go figure
Old 12-21-2008, 08:55 AM
rhino420

Originally Posted by wildhare540
many is short for manuel go figure
wow way to be suttle 2008 and people still think this way

Old 12-21-2008, 09:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Actually, Manny is short for Manuel. I live in a predominately Portugese community and 75% of the men here have that name.

Many, in this case, refers to quantity.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

It's amazing where these threads go LOL!!! Anyway multiple PM have been sent to guys he has dealt with in the past, and I'm trying to dig up as much info as I can on him.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:28 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Sorry for my late reply but YES! This is the car I ended up with. I have taken the body off and set it up the way I like it but that's exactly what I got. What he left out was about $100 of wheels and tires and parts that he promised in the pictures. I am REALLY sorry to hear about your loss. Did you literally get nothing in return???

Originally Posted by Twiztid Rock
I have to be carzy to even think about selling this car, but here it goes. This is a spectatular B44, with full race setup on it. Super clean, well taken care of, only raced, never bashed. Comes with:

Novak GTB, with 5.5L motor. Airtronics 94362 high speed lightweight sevo. Maxamps 440 saddle Lipo. Xtreme blue top decks, and 4mm rear shock tower. VCS2 shock caps. 2 sets of front tires, one pink taper, one M3 Holeshots. 3 sets of rears, one pink taper, one M3 hole shots, one Panther Switches. Also has 2 extra sets of rear rims, one Pro-line and one Jconcepts. Some spares, extra springs, rear sway bar installed, LiPo lead under the battery for better balance. 2 custom painted Pro-Line Vortex bodies. One is white with flames, the other is a spectacular blue, with lighting, and satin silver with the iron cross with wings dusted into it. It's a really clean car, very handsome with the body on and off. This is one of the best cars I have ever driven. This car is no longer available. It was stolen from me by Manynirtos. He promised a trade and did not deliver, then he promised my car back, now soemone else has this car
Old 12-22-2008, 05:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cojex1
Sorry for my late reply but YES! This is the car I ended up with. I have taken the body off and set it up the way I like it but that's exactly what I got. What he left out was about $100 of wheels and tires and parts that he promised in the pictures. I am REALLY sorry to hear about your loss. Did you literally get nothing in return???
Nothing at all. Not even a tracking number. Again, and I can't stress this part enough, that car you have, the day he put that in the mail with your name on it, it was supposed to have mine, and come back to me. I just thought of this right this very second, but I think I know whats going on. I just sent you a PM, and I'm gonna send another in 2 min.