trade for a t-maxx

Old 10-02-2003, 06:42 PM
Tech Addict

Default trade for a t-maxx

Hello I am looking to trade my RC10GT the older version with the black tub chassis. The truck was a sport however I have added bearings and MIP cvd's. Truck is ready to run comes witha futaba mag junior and it has an OS12CVX that has less than 1 gallon on it (since rebuild) that included a new piston and sleeve and conn rod and new rubber sealed crank bearing .It has a MIP stinger on it now but I still have the stock exhaust. the rear tires are like new losi dogbones the fronts are ok proline edges. This truck was very well taken care of after run oil used and it is very clean.
Sorry no pics as i do not have a digital camera.
Old 10-02-2003, 08:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I have seen this truck and I know Jim...............

Great equipment and a great guy. Don't hesitate dealing with him

LennyDude
Old 10-04-2003, 06:31 AM
Tech Addict

I ALSO HAVE A RC10 BUGGY TO INCLUDE WITH TRADE IT'S THE OLD ONE WITHA GOLD CHASSIS AND THE OLD SIX GEAR TRANNY NOT THE STEALTH IT'S IN OK COND COULD MAKE IT RTR WITH A COUPLE OF SPORT PACKS EVERYTHING EXCEPT A CHARGER
I REALY WOULD LIKE TO TRADE BOTH THR GT AND BUGGY FOR A T-MAX 2.5 BUT WOULD CONS A 15 LMK

OH AND THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS LENNY LOOKING FORWARD TO RACING WITH YOU THIS YEAR AT HOWARDS