Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Few things for sale, XXX-T Hpi e10

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Few things for sale, XXX-T Hpi e10

I need to get things together and get back on track, so some of this stuff you see I just recently got, but my priorites have changed and I've got other things to worry about. Please feel free to make offers as i want this junk gone. If you feel something is overpriced by all meens let me know. I can only do Money Order's though, since I have no paypal account. If you need feedback I can get you feedback just ask. Actually I'll just post some up at the bottom so no problems. And I really am sorry for the ****ty pics, but Im in a hurry so.

First up is a Team LOSI XXX-t. I didn't run this much due to the graphite chassis snapping along the back. You will need to replace the chassis. A new stock one runs about $25. I glued it back together just so I wouldnt lose anything. I upgraded the trans to the Losi DT trans as for bashing the gear diff is great, but I do have the stock ball diff. Brand new used once RPM bumper as well. Threaded shocks, all graphite. This is the Matt Francis 1 Truck. Handles great. Two extra spurs as well. I do have an HPI WK esc that is kinda funny looking as well as some random 19t here. There is a heatsink on the esc since it's a 27t esc running a 19t motor. Not much else known about the electronics. I can possiblly dig up a servo and I know I have a radio and reciver here for you.

$80+shipping w/ ESC and motor and $100+shipping for the servo, radio and esc.

Next is a lot of rc18t alluminum parts. Mostly FT stuff. Whatcha see is whatcha get. $40+shipping.

Next is a Team Losi XX-T. Needs a few things like a ball and a whole rear diff. Ran great. $30+Shipping

Next is a BRP sc18v2. Roller with a motor and a servo. I have a new body
that needs painted as well. It does need body mounts. $30+shipping.

Next up is an HPI E10 that I just picked up from sloppy. I'd love to keep it but again I have my priorities right now. It's completely RTR. $100+shipping

Look for more stuff later on.

Last edited by Terminator13; 11-04-2008 at 03:28 AM.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:28 AM
Tech Rookie

Price drop on a few things.