Wiki Posts
Search

Jr Z1 radio spektrum module futaba hitec losi ko helios

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 06:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Jr Z1 radio spektrum module futaba hitec losi ko helios

I have for sale a used but in excellent condition JR Racing Z1 radio. This radio was purchased in february of 2007 and has been adult owned and maintained the entire time. I am the original owner of the radio. I am selling the radio and module combo for $160.00 this wont last long at this price so get it fast. Along with the radio the auction includes the original box for the radio as well as the original receipt for the radio itself and the module. As you can tell by the pictures the radio is in great shape and the fact that I have retained the original box and the original receipts for over a year and a half must tell any potential buyers that this radio is a great buy. The warranty through JR says 3 years so theoretically it would have a year and a half left. The spektrum module I believe is the same way. However this being said I am in no way responsible for any warranty terms. I am simply passing on the receipts to a new buyer my name is on neither one of the receipts so it should be a general warranty but I have nothing to do with the warranty process myself. Also the spektrum antenna has been wired through the radio and up to where the stock antenna hole is. If you want the spektrum setup to look professional and not run the risk of snapping off your spektrum antenna this is the only way to do it. The items included in this auction are the radio itself. The spektrum module. The box for the radio. And the receipts for the radio and the module. Please note the synthesized module shown in the pictures is not included. I accept paypal only or cash if local pickup. Shipping is $10.00 to anywhere in the continental US priority mail with track and confirm. If you have any question please feel free to email me.
Z-1 Synthesized Racing Radio System
Overview
What happens when you combine the transmitter that’s taken the racing world by storm with JR’s custom synthesized RF module and RS310 receiver? Pure genius.
The new JR Z-1 joins together two brands that the racing world has come to depend on. The Z-1 transmitter provides you with all of the pure control that you can possible need and with JR’s synthesized electronics, and you have THE high-end racing radio you have been waiting for.

Key Features

Rotary dial input
Synthesized transmitter module and receiver
High speed Low speed frame rate selectable
Adjustable trim Rates
Three different timers
Automatic Start
Steering Curve
Steering Speed
Throttle Acceleration
Throttle Preset
Throttle Curve
Throttle Punch
Throttle Speed
A.B.S. Active Braking System
Sub trim
9 Model Select
Attached Thumbnails Jr Z1 radio spektrum module futaba hitec losi ko helios-picture-345.jpg   Jr Z1 radio spektrum module futaba hitec losi ko helios-picture-353.jpg   Jr Z1 radio spektrum module futaba hitec losi ko helios-picture-354.jpg   Jr Z1 radio spektrum module futaba hitec losi ko helios-picture-356.jpg   Jr Z1 radio spektrum module futaba hitec losi ko helios-picture-359.jpg  

Last edited by 8ightb4me; 10-20-2008 at 07:01 PM. Reason: info
Old 10-20-2008, 08:26 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

i'll take it. yhpm
Old 10-20-2008, 09:15 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

payment sent. thanks.