Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
TD: Brushless Mamba 5700/Sidewinder Onroad Muggy for ???? >

TD: Brushless Mamba 5700/Sidewinder Onroad Muggy for ????

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TD: Brushless Mamba 5700/Sidewinder Onroad Muggy for ????

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 11:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default TD: Brushless Mamba 5700/Sidewinder Onroad Muggy for ????

I have this graphite Duratrax BX Pro Buggy that was converted to a Muggy by adding Losi XXXnt arms and tires to the buggy. This is a strong durable all Graphite buggy . It comes with a Mamba Sidewinder esc and a 5700 brushless motor. There is a 24t pinion on the muggy and it haules ass with losi rims and 2.2 panther slicks. New painted body w/adjustable shocks. I recently broke a small connector that connects the arms to the chassis. I glued/duck taped it back together and runs fine but the part is only $10(DTXC9584). I have a cyclone worlds addition w/mamba 7700 onroad car but am looking for another TC W/hop up and extra parts, offroad truck(not cheap), or hopped up 1/18 onroad. In all trades, I would have to get it first to test, then I would ship it out. We can stay in contact through phone and email contract. Whatever makes you confortable. Shoot me pics of what you have.

All floresent yellow parts to match the body. Here is the broken part

Last edited by smarking1212; 12-18-2008 at 02:25 PM.