Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
A list of rock crawler related items for sale. >

A list of rock crawler related items for sale.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A list of rock crawler related items for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)
Default A list of rock crawler related items for sale.

First up is a HH crawlmaster sport brushless motor. http://holmeshobbies.com/product.php...&cat=19&page=1

It was used for less than an hour total. Asking $35 shipped in the USA.

Next is a Castle Creations Sidewinder brushless esc. It has a Castle BEC installed w/ a deans plug. Used for less than an hour total. BEC is set for 6 volts. SOLD

Next is a pair of MIP CVD's for Axial axles. These are brand new and have not been used. They where in my box as spares so they are slightly scratched. SOLD

Next I have two 8-cell saddle packs from Holmes Hobbies. They are made with the Elite 1500 cells, deans plugs, and nicely wrapped. Both packs where only charged once. One pack was not even run. They they are basically brand new. SOLD

Next up is a set of Losi 4" shocks. These are XXX-T rear shocks from a XXX-T CR. I got these before Losi came out with the Losi crawler shock kit. Bodies are threaded w/ aluminum shock nuts. Come w/ 2 losi white springs and 2 Traxxas maxx red springs. They are brand new and have not been mounted on anything. Asking $45 shipped in the USA.

Last on the list is a set of G-made 12mm wheel wideners. They are used but in very good shape. Will widen track width approx 1" over stock width. Asking $25 shipped in the USA.

Paypal only for payment please. Please PM me with any questions.

Last edited by braoue67; 09-10-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 40 (95%+)

pm'd