FT LST2 race ready, muggy DPP conv.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FT LST2 race ready, muggy DPP conv.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 09:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default FT LST2 race ready, muggy DPP conv.

For trade is my LST2 it is in great shape with brand new front and rear diffs, new hitec hi torque hi speed steering servos (2), brand new complete clutch. new crime fighters on yellow proline rims, new hole shots on white proline rims. has the 23 mm hub conversion. has muggy shock racing conversion. muggy shocks and towers, lighter and WAY more stable. I still have all the parts if you feel inclined to return it to a stock LST2. comes with the Mach 426 engine with about 2 gallons still runs great. TONS of parts to much to list but will easily fill two shoe boxes. Truck will be completly RTR. Come with two bodies, 1 is a OK paint job on a stock body the other is a sweet paint job on a Baja Bug body. I am looking for a T4 with brushless. I will not need radio, receiver, servo or batts, just looking for a T4 in Good shape with a brushless set up ESC and motor must also be in excellent working order. OR I may sell I would be looking for 300.00 plus 30 shipping. I can get pics tomorrow.
please no lowball offers, of coarse any trade is interesting, let me know what you have. Thanks Jeff
Old 06-14-2008, 10:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Would you be interested in a RC18T Brushless with alot of parts? I also have a T4 with a Mamba system.

Last edited by BAD 3.3+ Revo; 06-14-2008 at 10:04 AM. Reason: left off something
Old 09-16-2008, 01:23 PM
Tech Rookie

Would you be interested in a TC4 with a novak brushless system or a tamiya tt-01 Impreza thats almost new plus cash?
Old 09-22-2008, 08:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

PM sent