Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
((((Using Photobucket to post pictures! HERES HOW)))) >

((((Using Photobucket to post pictures! HERES HOW))))

((((Using Photobucket to post pictures! HERES HOW))))

Old 08-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)
Arrow ((((Using Photobucket to post pictures! HERES HOW))))

Ok for all the new members that do not know how to post pictures in your ads follow this and youll have it going in no time
First go to www.photobucket.com and start a FREE account,
Once you get your account going go into your account and
Then hit the link that says UPLOAD PICTURES AND VIDEOS .. By hitting that link it will take you to your page for your pictures.
Next click on the link that says CHOOSE FILES
It will open up the pictures on your computer
Click the picture you want and photobucket will automatically load your picture to photobuckets site in your picture page.
THEN if you look under each picture you uploaded you will see 4 bars with links in each one.
Go to the last bar and click on that link that says IMG CODE
At that point the bar will turn black and to the left it will say COPIED
Now go back to your ad itself and after your done writing hit the space bar and THEN RIGHT CLICK ON YOUR MOUSE AND MOVE YOUR MOUSE DOWN TO PASTE AND CLICK IT as soon as you do that your link should appear and you can keep doing all the pictures you like.
If you hit preview you will be able to see what your ad will look like to others and make sure it looks the way you want before submitting it..
It's that simple... Now you know how to post pictures and make selling your items alot easier..
One tip I would give all the new sellers though. Their has been alot of scamming going around latley on the R/C forums... Best way to help yourself and other potential buys is take a plain piece of paper and put your USERNAME on it and put it next to your item so everyone can clearly see it is your item for sale... Scammers go into ads and copy other sellers pictures and post them on other sites for sale..
If anyone has any questions or need help please let me know as I will be more than happy to help!

Last edited by jldjlaudio; 08-11-2008 at 04:05 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks Mr LOSI for making this a sticky.. Alot of new member don't have a clue how to post pictures and heck I've seen alot of members that have been here awhile not know how to do it.. So now noone can say they dont know how because if they say that then they didnt read this!!

Last edited by jldjlaudio; 08-11-2008 at 04:04 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)
Default thanks so much!

i'll be the first to tell anyone i'm computer illiterate so i just wanted to say thanks for posting this step by step insctuctions. i finally convinced myself to do it and now that i did i had no idea how freakin easy that was. so thanks and i hope many others read this.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by ercerc8
i'll be the first to tell anyone i'm computer illiterate so i just wanted to say thanks for posting this step by step insctuctions. i finally convinced myself to do it and now that i did i had no idea how freakin easy that was. so thanks and i hope many others read this.
1. go to www.imageshack.us (better than photobucket)
2. click "browse" and find your pic.
3. click upload button
4. wait 10 seconds
5. copy and paste the very bottom option.

you cant seriously tell me/us that photobucket is easier than imageshack
Old 08-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Tech Elite

Well if its easier then thats all good... I've never used it and either way its basically doing the same thing. Posting pictures!!
Old 08-15-2008, 01:19 PM
Tech Initiate

yeah, youre 100% right. they are both the same.

I just read yours and its basically the exact same thing, just a lot more reading to do.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:14 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
Well if its easier then thats all good... I've never used it and either way its basically doing the same thing. Posting pictures!!
It would be cool if your avatar was bigger.....................

Post it...... Really.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Tech Elite

Old 11-09-2008, 06:47 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

AAhhhh!!! Nice!!!!!

Thanks thats much better...
Old 03-01-2009, 04:08 PM
Tech Regular

To bad I can't post pictures When ever I try to post images using the image tags it sees it as URLS and wont let me post any pictures.

I get this message....
1. You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made a certain number of posts. You have not reached that limit yet.

So much for making my first post. Was trying to inquire about an old buggy/truck and have pics to see if anyone can identify it. Oh well.... Nice site otherwise.

Might want to fix that. As an owner and admin of a few forums, I would loose alot of members if they couldnt post pictures using the img tags. Just a thought.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:44 PM
Tech Elite

Well thus far you are the only only person i have ever seen have that problem so I don't think it's a problem THEY need to fix it's gotta be the way you did it..
Old 03-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Tech Regular

I have tried using the direct link in photobucket and then using the Image button here to put inside the image tags, I have tried using the links with img tags right from photobucket and still says I am trying to post a url to another web site.

When trying to post images with the IMG tags i keep on getting this...
Code:
1. You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made a certain number of posts. You have not reached that limit yet.
I give up... So how many posts do I need to post images around here? I cant seem to find that anywhere.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

same problem here. says I have to hit a certain number of posts before I can put in pics.
I wanted to be part of a post your crawler pics thread but I cant. I guess I will go post whore for a while
Old 03-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default will not let me post pics

when i try to put pics in a thread it has a error up yop that states that i have to meet a certain amount of posts before i can put pics on here. well i was trying to in another thread for monster trucks and it gave me this error message. can someone please explain?
Old 03-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Tech Regular

See, Im not the only one. I say remove this silly rule as it makes it hard for us new guys to post images of our RCs and other related stuff.

Back to the other forums till this gets fixed.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.