WATCH OUT FOR RCRACERJUNKY!!!!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WATCH OUT FOR RCRACERJUNKY!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 12:26 AM
Suspended

Default WATCH OUT FOR RCRACERJUNKY!!!!!!!

I swaped him my caster k8t truggy and all my nitro stuff for a rc18t and bunch of parts. I still never recieved anything and he wont return on emails or pm's. So everone beware. He told me it was in the mail leaking some shock oil somewhere so it was stuck at post office. Then he said he was going to buy a brand new and send that. STILL NOTHING !!!!!!! I GOT TAKEN SO BEWARE OF RCRACERJUNKY!
Old 07-25-2008, 12:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks for the warning, I'm sorry he scammed you. I hate to see honest fellows r/cers get scammed.

Very immature of him.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default bastard

what a degenerate asshole.......thanks for the heads up
Iam sorry for your loss
Old 07-25-2008, 01:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Wow... Thanks... I almost traded him my 777MSR awhile back.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

ALWAYS pay for your items through paypal, and make sure you use your credit card.....NOT your paypal balance. If you pay with your paypal balance and you get shafted, paypal will agree with you, open up a claim against the seller, and if they can't recover your money, then they just tell you that you'll get your money if they get their money from him. Their "buyer protection" isn't worth sqaut if you use your paypal funds or your bank account to pay through them.

The key to it is though, if you pay through paypal, and you pay using a credit card and you get shafted, then you can ALWAYS file a chargeback on your credit card and you'll get your money back usually in less than 24 hours!

The credit card companies do their own investigations, and they soak up the loss.....it's part of the deal that you get in return for using their cards.

If you follow the trail, you'll actually find that this guy has several different usernames and has been scamming people on this site for several years:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=230540
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=121567

I bet that if you would've researched all his posts before you paid him, you'd have found some of this out.

As far as trades go, I just wouldn't even do them....there is no way to protect yourself. Common sense tells you that.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

That sux man sorry to hear.

That was a bad ass looking truggy.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

wow dude!! You did'nt see those two negative feedbacks he got on the 8th and 10th of this month?Thats was a red flag right there
Old 07-25-2008, 02:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

what the hell happened to being an honest person! this is why I dont trade shit over the net. what a piece of work. there has been alot more of this going on lately. sorry for your loss man and I hope this worthless piece of nothing gets whats coming to him.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Exactly!!! I got scammed on here last year for $600 but after I got a detective involved the problem was resolved,I suggest the same for the person in ths case,if not you will not win.As for me lesson learned.If you don't have at least 10 positive feedbacks and have been a member for at least a year no deal unless you ship first.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:34 PM
Suspended

he just recieved the negitive feedback this month. I swapped him like 3 months ago. Hes a fag. If you make a deal, go thought with it dont be a little fagget and not man upp to your word. Youll get yours rcracerjunky you little weasel. F*ck you buddy for burning me. Ill catch up with you later you spinless bastard.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jvandenhende@ya
he just recieved the negitive feedback this month. I swapped him like 3 months ago. Hes a fag. If you make a deal, go thought with it dont be a little fagget and not man upp to your word. Youll get yours rcracerjunky you little weasel. F*ck you buddy for burning me. Ill catch up with you later you spinless bastard.

Sorry you got burned on the deal. I would have gone thru with the trade we set up tho

+1 on people need to go thru with their end!!!
Old 07-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

sorry to hear about getting ripped off dude. Its a rough world out there on r/c wheel'in and deal'in, believe me i've been through my share.

But please watch the homophobic slurs. its time we wake up and look beyond sexual orientation, race, religion and learn to live as one.
Old 07-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Man its everywhere, A dickweed on RC universe burnt me for $250 a few weeks ago on a DX3R Spektrum, Excuse after excuse for my radio not arriving, I made a police report as well as a report with the fbi and filed a claim on paypal, Funny after I made the formal police report he sent me my money back, Do everything you can to put the screws to him, Its worth it to press charges on the a$$ bag........
Old 07-27-2008, 03:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)

A "Fag" is a british slang term for a cigarette

Not sure what a "Fagget" is, a faggot is a bundle of small sticks used to start a fire.

Wait a minute, google turned up a pic of a "fagget" : LINK

jvan, sorry to hear about your loss. That guy is a piece of work. Post his addy, and maybe someone here who is close can pay him a visit...
Old 07-27-2008, 08:35 PM
Suspended

He lives in spokane,wa 99224. I wish he'd stop being chickenshit bastard and return my phone call or an email. He'll get his for sure.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.