Kyosho Red Box 1/8th tires

Reply

Old 07-23-2008, 01:25 PM
  #1  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (18)
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Corona Ca.
Posts: 2,834
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Kyosho Red Box 1/8th tires

Have 14 boxes of new Kyosho Red Box 1/8th scale tires left over.
All are 45 shore.
Never opened
$20.00 each pair.
$55.00 for three pair
All plus shipping
If interested you can e-mail me at [email protected]

thanks
brc358 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 01:47 PM
  #2  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (23)
 
waipahe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 420
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

brc358 will these fit my XR-80? Are they good for parking lot type runnin' on asphalt? LMK. Thanks!
waipahe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 03:41 PM
  #3  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (18)
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Corona Ca.
Posts: 2,834
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Kypsho Red Box

Originally Posted by brc358 View Post
Have 14 boxes of new Kyosho Red Box 1/8th scale tires left over.
All are 45 shore.
Never opened
$20.00 each pair.
$55.00 for three pair
All plus shipping
If interested you can e-mail me at [email protected]

thanks
They will "fit" but have a different offset than the Serpent style wheels that should be used on the PRP cars.
They actually throw the geometry off when you use a different offset.
brc358 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:38 PM
  #4  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (28)
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 4,148
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Just want to confirm that these are 45 shore 1/8th tires. Awfully hard tires for 1/8th scale.
Scott Fisher is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:57 AM
  #5  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (18)
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Corona Ca.
Posts: 2,834
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Kyosho Red Box

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher View Post
Just want to confirm that these are 45 shore 1/8th tires. Awfully hard tires for 1/8th scale.
Correct. These are front , 45 shore tires for 1/8 th scale
Sold all of the rear. this is wht is left over.
I did take probably 5 sets, and used Paragon on them and this dropped them down to right at 40 shore
brc358 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 07:09 AM
  #6  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (18)
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Corona Ca.
Posts: 2,834
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Kyosho tires

Originally Posted by brc358 View Post
Correct. These are front , 45 shore tires for 1/8 th scale
Sold all of the rear. this is wht is left over.
I did take probably 5 sets, and used Paragon on them and this dropped them down to right at 40 shore
But the tires as listed are all front, 45 shore<new in box>
brc358 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 07:10 AM
  #7  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (18)
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Corona Ca.
Posts: 2,834
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Kyosho tires

TTT
brc358 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service