Community
Wiki Posts
Search

>>>{Barely used Factory Team RC8}<<<

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 03:36 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)
Default >>>{Barely used Factory Team RC8}<<<

Well, this doesn't make me very happy, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.....

Up for sale is my recently aquired Factory Team RC8 buggy. This buggy has a little less than 8 tanks of fuel through it. Not 7 tanks, not 11, not 13.....8 tanks. 4 tanks of practice, and 4 tanks for racing (3 five minute heats, one 15minute main).

It has the following King Headz upgrades that were installed brand new when I got the buggy about two months ago:

1-Front knuckles
2-Center diff plate
3-Front Chassis brace
4-Rear chassis brace
5-Ackerman plate
6-Front Shock tower---still new in package
7---It also has the Associated Factory team Top plate installed as well. These parts were all installed before the buggy was ever put on the ground, so the parts that were replaced are still new, and are included.

I am going to try and sell it as an almost RTR first, so I am not interested in parting anything out at this point.

The components currently in the buggy are:

1-O.S. V-Spec. This engine has EXACTLY 8 tanks through it after the proper break in. It is still like new (as you can tell from the pics), and runs as new. It still "sticks" at TDC. It was broke-in in another buggy and then set aside for my back up until it was installed in this buggy. It was bought new by me in April of '08, but is still the '07 model...wasn't too happy about that!

2-Two Airtonics 94359 servos. Both were previously used before this buggy, and still work perfectly.

3-Jammin JP-3 pipe. It was used in my previous buggy as well, but has NO dents or scratches in it. It is about 4 months, and 1 gallon of fuel old. Runs awesome with the V-Spec!

As you can see from the pics, it is still in awesome condition, and it should be with no more use than it's had.

It will NOT come with a BODY or TIRES. The stock, unused wheels will be included (see pic of extras). I hope to have another one of these soon, so there is no need to sell the body with it.
See pics for the other extras that will be included, such as;

1-NIP 17-tooth clutch bell
2-Two new packages of inside rear wheel bearings
3-New fuel tank (out of package)
4-New King Headz front shock tower (mentioned above)
5-New set of fiber clutch shoes.
6-All the parts that have been replaced with King Headz stuff (not pictured)
7-The front suspension upgrade kit----never installed, and not pictured, either.

This sale DOES NOT include the Personal Transponder....

$700.00 shipped to the L48.

That's a bargain....do the math in your head of what it would cost to put this thing together, even if you bought used components for it. The buggy and engine new by themselves, would be $700.00, not to mention $200 worth of King Headz upgrades, and extra parts.

READ THIS....I accept paypal and POSTAL money orders ONLY. IF you have been on this site for less than a year, and/or don't have much feedback, then I will ONLY take a POSTAL money order as payment for this sale, unless I have done successful biz with you before. Too many scams going on anymore....sorry! I ONLY ship to CONFIRMED paypal addresses, and, I ONLY ship to the lower 48 states. NO EXCEPTIONS.

I will ship it Priority mail in it's original box, but insurance will be up to you to pay for if you want it. I am NOT responsible for the package once it leaves my hands.

Also, be sure to check the "old" trader feedback forum, if you are wondering about my honesty as a trader on here.....It will speak for itself.

Thanks, Brad
Attached Thumbnails &gt;&gt;&gt;{Barely used Factory Team RC8}&lt;&lt;&lt;-rc81-tech.jpg   &gt;&gt;&gt;{Barely used Factory Team RC8}&lt;&lt;&lt;-rc82-tech.jpg   &gt;&gt;&gt;{Barely used Factory Team RC8}&lt;&lt;&lt;-rc83-tech.jpg   &gt;&gt;&gt;{Barely used Factory Team RC8}&lt;&lt;&lt;-rc84-tech.jpg   &gt;&gt;&gt;{Barely used Factory Team RC8}&lt;&lt;&lt;-rc8-parts-tech.jpg  

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 07-21-2008 at 04:22 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

ygpm on the 11 tank, err 6 tank...dang...8 tank buggy lol
Old 07-21-2008, 04:12 PM

lol......Mach, you crack me up!

PM's returned...but no money yet.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:06 PM

Lots of tire-kickers, but no takers yet....pm's replied again. If it's paid for tonight, I can ship tomorrow!
Old 07-21-2008, 06:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up

You guys will never, NEVER find a nicer or more honest guy on here.

This setup is top notch without a doubt.

Good luck with the sale bud.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Bump for a fellow rc guy. Great seller and honest.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:18 AM

Thanks VERY much for the kinds words you guys, it means alot to me. Hope to see you both soon at the track again!....

Brad
Old 07-22-2008, 02:34 PM

Bump it up.....anyone? Before it goes to the 'bay...
Old 07-22-2008, 07:12 PM

This is the one price reduction before I split this up and part it out on ebay....

650.00 shipped to the L48

Thanks, Brad
Old 07-23-2008, 05:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

free bump for a killer deal
MO
Old 07-23-2008, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by 1fastguy1
free bump for a killer deal
MO

Thanks very much for the bump!

Had a couple more PM'S that I replied to. If you are going to make offers, please make sure that you have read everything on here, and please keep them reasonable.

Thanks, Brad
Old 07-24-2008, 04:48 PM

movin on up....
Old 07-25-2008, 11:29 AM
Tech Adept

I would like to buy the right front shock assy., and left rear shock assy.....Can you do that?.....lol....I can vouch that you won't find a buggy that is in any better shape unless you buy a new one.....Looks like a great deal to me, and Brad Lee's stuff will speak for itself...Bargain!....I have an 8ight though, and I'm sure he will tell me "again".....Sorry.......I haven't seen it on e-bay yet, so you had better jump on it while you can......
Old 07-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

cant believe you havent sold this yet.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by NR-C
I would like to buy the right front shock assy., and left rear shock assy.....Can you do that?.....lol....I can vouch that you won't find a buggy that is in any better shape unless you buy a new one.....Looks like a great deal to me, and Brad Lee's stuff will speak for itself...Bargain!....I have an 8ight though, and I'm sure he will tell me "again".....Sorry.......I haven't seen it on e-bay yet, so you had better jump on it while you can......
Well, Rex.....you can buy that stuff if you want, but just putting THAT on your....uh hum...."buggy", isn't going to help it that much...lol. Kinda like wearing a 6-carat diamond on a bread twistie around your finger....lol....just doesn't seem to help the twistie that much.....
Regardless, thanks for the kind words! You have raced against it, so you would know about it. Thanks again!

Darrell....I know, I can't believe it either. I thought you were gonna take it off my hands there for a while.

Anyone???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.