Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
WTS Tamiya TT-01 READY TO RUN! COMPLETE SET INCLUDED! >

WTS Tamiya TT-01 READY TO RUN! COMPLETE SET INCLUDED!

WTS Tamiya TT-01 READY TO RUN! COMPLETE SET INCLUDED!

Old 07-08-2008, 06:33 AM
Tech Rookie

Default WTS Tamiya TT-01 READY TO RUN! COMPLETE SET INCLUDED!

Hi all,

I want to sell my Tamiya Mazda RX-7. The chassis remains as the original, TT-01.

About the Model
Lightweight and user-friendly TT-01 chassis for effortless assembly.
4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearbox.
Includes electronic speed controller (TEU-101 BK) and type 540 motor.
Includes LEDs for head and tail lights that turn on automatically when the car is switched on. Add the TLU-02 Light Control Unit (ITEM 53937) for greater control of light operations.
Distinctive headlights are made from separately molded parts for an even more realistic look.
Wide variety of tune-up parts are separately available to customize your machine.

LED lights includes. However, the original Mazda RX-7 Car's cover broke. As such, i am replacing it, FOC with a POLICE Sabaru cover.
The Police cover took 5 hours to complete, and boasts decals from Singapore's Very Own Police Force.
I have made the cover more durable by adding silver duct tape INSIDE the car, which means from outside it still looks very nice.

I am also willing to add on my NEW 2.4 GHZ Controller by Sanwa. This retails for $270.

In total, i have spent close to $1000 SGD customising my car. However, i am willing to let it go for a mere $800. Here's a breakdown:

1) Mazda RX-7
(Picture as seen here, http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=58382)
RRP: $370

2) Sanwa Controller 2.4 GHz (Frequency 100% WILL NOT CRASH!)
RRP: $270
3) Turnbuckle replaces the original wheels to make the car move straight, very precisely.
RRP:$10

4) Pinion Gear Changed for faster acceleration.
RRP: $15

5) Battery Pack 2400 Power, made by Sanyo
RRP: $50

6) Sabaru Cover , which is painted. Each can of paint costs $8, decal was $2.

RRP: $50+$8+ $2

7) Lots more that i had mod my car with, but not worth mentioning here.

If you ask, where to play?
By buying this car, you can play at East Coast Park, there is a proper track for racing this, near Macdonalds.
There are races held every Fri, Sat and Sun, kindly sponsored by Taroda Racing. You can win fab prizes by winning races!

Reason for selling: No more time to play due to a massive workload.

The car is barely one month old, so have fun with it!

Shipping included for International Sellers. This item is based in Singapore though. Paypal accepted, for Singaporeans, Cash-On-Delivery
Old 07-08-2008, 06:34 AM
Tech Rookie

For the souls in SG, my contact number is 94300435. Please sms though, i have a hectic week filled with meetings and may not be able to take ur call
Old 07-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Any pictures? Will you be willing to sell just the chassis without the radio?