Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
4 different rollers and select chargers >

4 different rollers and select chargers

4 different rollers and select chargers

Old 07-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Default 4 different rollers and select chargers

I have 4 different rollers and a couple of chargers for Trade. I will post the pics here.

3 of the rollers are team losi 1 buggie and 2 trucks.

These were my kids but they have lost interest in the electric RC's. I am still going to continue to build my OFNA ultra LX Pro buggie roller I bought about 4 years ago and have not had time to work on yet. It still needs a motor servos and a controler.

The rollers are in fair to good shape and not beat up. The chargers are older models but almost pristine I was hard pressed to find any scratches on the chargers.

There is one that is a Mini T that is complete minus the controller. Has motors servos and the lot.

The Other red buggie from losi is just a roller with chassis (Graphite) and plastic shell. Has a battery but not sure if it is still good. Probably is, the kids lost interest pretty quick.

Then there is a losi truck or truggie maybe, that has everything except controller and plastic cover.

Then a Traxxas (I think) pure roller, tires shocks and chassis no components.

I know there are those of you out there that can get any one of these running in just a few minutes work. Me personally I like the nitro powered rc's and I cannot wrap my old brain around these electric motors and everything else you need to run these.

There are 2 chargers I could only picture on here which is the pirahna charger, I also have a Super Brain 959 charger. They are both really new. Kids did not use them much and are in great shape.

Please forgive me for not knowing enough about these to give you more info. I know some of you can tell what I have here just by sight, I have more pics of them all if you would like but I could only put 5 on this website. If you IM me with a question I will certainly answer as best I can.

What I am looking to get in trade is:

Engine for my OFNA Buggie
Servos for same buggie
Controller setup for buggie.

I will do one for one trades or Trade the whole lot if you have everything I need.

Yahoo id is zaang9 I am usually online.

Thanks for your time reading this and looking at the pics.
Attached Thumbnails 4 different rollers and select chargers-picture-001.jpg   4 different rollers and select chargers-family-183.jpg   4 different rollers and select chargers-family-186.jpg   4 different rollers and select chargers-family-197.jpg   4 different rollers and select chargers-family-202.jpg  

Old 07-07-2008, 07:46 AM
Tech Rookie

bump